List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you ban genesect? It has a total amount of 600 basestats + there are Counters available

Now that players can obtain Genesect it probably would make sense to unban it.

i totaly agree that, moreover as download doesn't works atm even if it's an uber poke on smogon, on pro i think can be okay for the everything goes (but mostly tangrowth blissey) meta pro

'cause actualy i just don't understand why add a poke that get insta ban from pvp.

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png

Download does work, it just doesn't show up.

If any of you played during XY OU when Genesect was legal, IMO no one would be making the argument to unban that utterly broken !@#$. Keep it out of ranked.

It has two counters - Bulky Volcarona and Arcanine. However, it also has the coverage needed to take on literally the rest of the metagame, combined, in one team slot. Oh and it can just Explode on the two of them. "counters" hahahaha

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

If any of you played during XY OU when Genesect was legal, IMO no one would be making the argument to unban that utterly broken !@#$. Keep it out of ranked.

It has two counters - Bulky Volcarona and Arcanine. However, it also has the coverage needed to take on literally the rest of the metagame, combined, in one team slot. Oh and it can just Explode on the two of them. "counters" hahahaha

Blaziken is roaming free in PRO, too. I was around during the BW OU Genesect time and I'll admit that everyone ran it, but PRO's metagame is vastly different from what used to be. I'd at least unban it for a testing period and then let players have a vote on whether or not it should be banned. The same should happen to questionable stuff like Blaziken.

Blaziken is roaming free in PRO, too. I was around during the BW OU Genesect time and I'll admit that everyone ran it, but PRO's metagame is vastly different from what used to be. I'd at least unban it for a testing period and then let players have a vote on whether or not it should be banned. The same should happen to questionable stuff like Blaziken.

blaziken is held in check by the metagame being completely against it

strong weather teams, priority spam, and talonflame especially prevent blaziken from being dangerously broken. On the other hand, Genesect's primary check in OU... heatran... kinda doesn't exist here...

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

• 2 months later...