Mowing the Lawn.

Anonywish

Personally, there is nothing more I hate than a wild encounter. At best, there is nothing a shiny level 2 ratatta offers me. In the Gamefreak games I would probly' spend a good half hour using Cut on every square of grass just to avoid all unwanted battles. This was, of course, when I was too cheap and/or ran out of repels. Regardless, I would love to someday see this implemented in PRO as well, someday.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

There seems to be alot of scripted events executed and received from and towards only the player. I would imagine it would work similarly where the changes you make to the terrain would appear only for yourself.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

193686 Personally, there is nothing more I hate than a wild encounter. At best, there is nothing a shiny level 2 ratatta offers me. In the Gamefreak games I would probly' spend a good half hour using Cut on every square of grass just to avoid all unwanted battles. This was, of course, when I was too cheap and/or ran out of repels. Regardless, I would love to someday see this implemented in PRO as well, someday.

The implements of this is more complex, and alternatively solution is using Repels (and prepare it before you travel, which needs to consider as PRO trainers). I doubt that it will be implements as make repels useless and destroy the grind in MMO.

No need to be a dick about it by saying settle down. When you propose an idea, be prepared to discuss this so that the mods can gather all the information if they will consider your idea. You are lucky that your idea gets reply from officers. Some ideas get easily taken down without any discussion.

• 3 weeks later...