Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Drought/SandStream (possibly Drizzle/SnowWarning too)

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Bugged

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Well i dont know why im the probably first? who reports this but i just made a SandTeam and tried out a bit. I dont know where to even start. The reason i just made the post is this:

1. A tyranitar and a ninetails starting the pvp fight, sand stream and drought ability, what happens is that we have sunny weather. And u see the icon at the start for sun.

2. U are mid fight, no weather effect. Enemy is switching in weather poke like ninetails, u get no, zero, nada info about sun is shining bright. Not the icon, not text box message. Nothing. Since its pvp-ranked u just assume that sun is shining so u assume the e.g. victreebel has chloro ability to outspeed u. But who knows, cause its now sun or not? :P

Next trick: Did that ninetails had heat rock? So u dont know if the sun is up for 5 or 8 turns. :)

Again u assume that its the case of 8 turns but if not u could have play it in another way which would make u win the game/prevent u from losing the game.

How it should be:

1. A 31 IV-Tyranitar with -spd nature and 0 EVs in spd gonna have a spd of 142.

A 1 IV-Ninetails with -spd nature and 0 Evs in spd gonna have a spd of 185.

The slower poke decides the weather war, so it can never be the case that a lvl 100 ninetails wins vs a tyranitar and makes the weather sunny if both starts the fight. Slower poke --> This weather-effect is happening.

2. A text message or a at least a working Icon in top of the screen, would be awesome.

Evidence (video/ others): If necessary i can add some screenshots soon. When i got some time i can do it, but tbh this is easy to test and i think some ppl might even confrim what im saying here, cause a lot of ppl training and battling with weather teams and might even provide a video.

Tbh i dont think its super game-changing and i dont wanna make it banned, cause many ppl using weather teams. I personally dont care and if more ppl think it should be banned until its fixed ok, but i dont think its totally necessary. But i think weather is at all super buggy. Counting rounds is just annoying tho, having a working icon mid-battle would help. xd

224224 Counting rounds is just annoying tho, having a working icon mid-battle would help. xd

maybe add a text that would appears whatever the weather is, in the end of each turns (like sandstorm i mean, that hit some pokes at the end of every active storm turns). Since the code is already done for sandstorm it can be really easy to add that features at least temporalirily while working on fixing weathers icons.

For the weather decision if both teams begin with a weather abi poke, i guess it doens't appears many time so it's not that bad, but it can be gamebreaker for sure :confused:

Zeloups

1. A tyranitar and a ninetails starting the pvp fight, sand stream and drought ability, what happens is that we have sunny weather. And u see the icon at the start for sun.

i am very sure that the icon is sun but the weather is exactly sandstorm

so ninetales never wins the weather fight at the start of battle vs ttar :Shy:

and i think all weather icons are sometimes bugged

sometimes the weather icons are still there, but the weather exactly faded

or weather icons disappeared but the weather still there

I've personally experienced this and it is quite annoying. I do hope the icons can get fixed soon.

I've personally experienced this and it is quite annoying. I do hope the icons can get fixed soon.

I am 100% sure that its not just the icon its totally bugged. TT and Ninetails start. U get sun-Icon and u get "Sun is brightining light" or smth notification. U act the first turn. And Ninetails dont get SS-damage, cause Sun is shining.

So NO, its not just the Icon. :)

It wins the weather war. ;) Sun > other weathers obv xd

And yeah even mid fight its super bugged. Cause if u really have Sandstorm up. Drought Vulpix coming in and:

U dont even get a notification in battle chat. And the icon is still sand icon. So its now even worse than at begin cause game tells u sand is up but its not lol.

This is super confusing. Esp in switch-wars.^^ And its for the sun-team side the same btw. There is sun-icon up, while sandstorm is running and hitting ninetales after a round. lol

I am 100% sure that its not just the icon its totally bugged. TT and Ninetails start. U get sun-Icon and u get "Sun is brightining light" or smth notification. U act the first turn. And Ninetails dont get SS-damage, cause Sun is shining.

So NO, its not just the Icon. :)

It wins the weather war. ;) Sun > other weathers obv xd

And yeah even mid fight its super bugged. Cause if u really have Sandstorm up. Drought Vulpix coming in and:

U dont even get a notification in battle chat. And the icon is still sand icon. So its now even worse than at begin cause game tells u sand is up but its not lol.

This is super confusing. Esp in switch-wars.^^ And its for the sun-team side the same btw. There is sun-icon up, while sandstorm is running and hitting ninetales after a round. lol

It's not sun beat other weather. It's which weather inducer faster get its weather effect (which is totally different from the original game, slower win). Usually, 9tales is faster than the others, that's why u see sun always win :Bored:

And yes, if the weather inducer die due to hazards its ability shouldn't be activated, same as Intimidate and other abilities.. I reported this long ago, but nothing changed. :Nervous:

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

It's not sun beat other weather. It's which weather inducer faster get its weather effect (which is totally different from the original game, slower win). Usually, 9tales is faster than the others, that's why u see sun always win :Bored:

And yes, if the weather inducer die due to hazards its ability shouldn't be activated, same as Intimidate and other abilities.. I reported this long ago, but nothing changed. :Nervous:

Thats what i meant, wasnt well formulated by me. xd As i said its not game-breaking but not working as its supposed to work.

And thx for adding the point with the hazards, havent found that bug yet.

Well, i hope it gonna makes it in the list now, that ppl arent surprised in fights if they looked in forum first. :)