Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move: Thief

Explanation (Bugged): u can steal items even if your pokemon is already holding an item

Description of Bug/ Not Code: My enemy used thief with crobat against multiple pokemon of mine stealing leftovers. Additionally it didnt change the item held by crobat.

How it should be: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Thief_(move)

Thief inflicts damage and has a high chance of stealing the target's held item if it is holding any. If the target is not holding an item or the user is already holding an item, Thief cannot steal an item. Held Mail cannot be stolen. The item cannot be stolen if the target has the Sticky Hold Ability.

description ingame is already correct

Evidence (video/ others):

There is a bug with Gengar.

Switching Gengar in to Toxic Spikes will remove the Toxic Spikes even thought Gengar has Levitate. Flying or Levitated pokemon should NOT be able to remove the Toxic Spikes. I asume it's the Ability (Levitate) that's just fail coded in that perspective.

PVP Channel: https://www.youtube.com/an1ma

PRO PVP Playlist (all matches):

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/UrMmYVG

iwIiNH3.png

It's really nice to link sometimes the pvp rules in game, but i think, and one guy already suggested that, a little "pop up" when a game is started in pvp that would summarize the moves/abilities which are banned in pvp would be a great feature.

Most of the players doens't pay attention to the forum, and even if there are some naugty players that clearly abuse buggs, i think (i hope..) that most of them just don't know what they can or can't do following the rules.

Just a little screen that will show the few moves that are gamebreaker and can lead to a ban will be a huge help for all pvp enjoyers, and i'm not sure it would be that hard to code this, even if updating it may be a pain.. Hope it will came one day, i may consider posting it in suggestion if some gm tells me so.

Regards

Zeloups

233153 It's really nice to link sometimes the pvp rules in game, but i think, and one guy already suggested that, a little "pop up" when a game is started in pvp that would summarize the moves/abilities which are banned in pvp would be a great feature.

Most of the players doens't pay attention to the forum, and even if there are some naugty players that clearly abuse buggs, i think (i hope..) that most of them just don't know what they can or can't do following the rules.

Just a little screen that will show the few moves that are gamebreaker and can lead to a ban will be a huge help for all pvp enjoyers, and i'm not sure it would be that hard to code this, even if updating it may be a pain.. Hope it will came one day, i may consider posting it in suggestion if some gm tells me so.

Regards

Zeloups

This would be nice. +1

233153 It's really nice to link sometimes the pvp rules in game, but i think, and one guy already suggested that, a little "pop up" when a game is started in pvp that would summarize the moves/abilities which are banned in pvp would be a great feature.

Regards

Zeloups

Hi, I was the one who suggested it.. we must have this pop up alert, now i'm banned because i didn't see when outrage + dragonite was put at ban able list..

Excuse :Grin: I want to ask about item that can makes Miss Move who have 100% Acc? I ever battle with someone who use Garchomp and when i use ice beam my ice beam miss so i lost, that is forbidden or not? My friends said that item is Bright Powder :thanks:

235783 Excuse :Grin: I want to ask about item that can makes Miss Move who have 100% Acc? I ever battle with someone who use Garchomp and when i use ice beam my ice beam miss so i lost, that is forbidden or not? My friends said that item is Bright Powder :thanks:

Sand Veil maybe.

I think Sand Veil not coded yet :Ambivalent: