Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

Guest SugarRed9

So is acupressure banned?

And stuf like sand veil should be mentioned too.

Dunno about acupressure since it's random. But it says accuracy reduction moves there for abillities like sand veil are legal.

280073 I honestly believe the move "confuse ray" needs to be banned on pvp for the time being while its mechanics are revised. I ran some tests over the past 2 days only to find out what I believed from the beginning and what everyone else already knew as well. My confused pokemon managed to get an attack on 7 occasions while hitting themselves 11 times. My opponents combined had worse luck hitting themselves on 18 occasions while managing to attack 5 times. I know everyone will appreciate it if confuse ray is removed for the time being.

Also to add on to this:

In pro the confusion status lasts all 3 turns. But in the handhelds, there is a chance the confusion status to last for 1-4 turns. Because the confusion status is different in pro, we are seeing it dominate the meta and becoming oppressive to play against because people are abusing it. You are seeing things that don't traditionally run or do well with confusion moves run them to take advantage of this. The enemy having a chance of 1-4 turns is a lot more fair than always getting 3 turns for free. I'd like to request that staff please look into this. :thanks:

link for refrence~~~~~~

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Status_condition#Confusion

yeah, being paralyzed 3-4 turns every time is annoying.

Guest YourMomGr

i want to report another bugged move:swagger sometimes confusion fails but enemy still gets+2 attack(and i dont want anyone to see comments like "that happens vs own tempo or lum berry pokes"etc, it happens vs all pokes there is a ~10% confusion missing)swagger should have 90% chance but raise of attack and confusion should both be applied unless there is an ability or something preventing the confusion..also if the mod reads this i want to ask one more time to make focus sash permanent for pvp..its another thing to not code new items and another to not fixing-balancing the ones already coded