Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

312984 Using moves with secondary effect that have accuracy reduction like mud bomb/mirror shot are allowed or no?

Should be allowed tho. But i understand your point, 2nd sentence of rule 5 is a bit weird in my opinion. Since your opponent can always switch to get rid of the accuracy reduction i dont see any problem in using such moves.

Just DT and Minimize are trouble moves which...well....let the PvP environment getting a bit uncompetitive and more luck-based as pokemon already is. ;)

312984 Using moves with secondary effect that have accuracy reduction like mud bomb/mirror shot are allowed or no?

Should be allowed tho. But i understand your point, 2nd sentence of rule 5 is a bit weird in my opinion. Since your opponent can always switch to get rid of the accuracy reduction i dont see any problem in using such moves.

Just DT and Minimize are trouble moves which...well....let the PvP environment getting a bit uncompetitive and more luck-based as pokemon already is. ;)

Well you pretty much explained yourself why sand attack is banned as well,although i wonder about those 2 moves since effect spore is allowed despite having the chance to induce sleep.

Taunt mecanic isnt working properly right now, if you taunt a pokemon which doesn't have any attacking moves this pokemon should be using struggle and so losing hp and not being able to use non attacking moves.

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

317888 Taunt mecanic isnt working properly right now, if you taunt a pokemon which doesn't have any attacking moves this pokemon should be using struggle and so losing hp and not being able to use non attacking moves.

------------------------------------------

Report Form

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: TEXT HERE

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): TEXT HERE

Description of Bug/ Not Code: TEXT HERE

How it should be: TEXT HERE

Evidence (video/ others): LINK HERE