Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

366924 Bumping this since it's weekend, might get lucky if any staff/moderator can answer me.

Accuracy in PRO is bugged and doesn't work as intended. These bans are implemented to stop players abusing the moves and dragging battles out for extremely long periods of time. Without the bans, players could raise their evasiveness/ lower opponent's accuracy and turn the battle into a situation where one player is severely disadvantaged, removing any chance they might've had.

Hopefully this helps you understand the ban a little more. When accuracy and evasiveness are coded correctly, there will be an announcement in the Announcement section :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Your reply certainly answers my question, I didn't knew about the bug going on with accuracy. Although I'm concerned about the evasion, I hope the evasion clause is there because of how broken (even correctly coded) evasion moves are, and not because they're not coded correctly.

200311 Evasion Clause: A Pokemon may not have evasion moves in its moveset. Using evasion moves or accuracy reduction moves is forbidden. Screenshot evidence is required.

Regarding moves with a chance of accuracy/ evasion effects- All moves with a chance to reduce accuracy or raise evasion are banned from Ranked PvP.

Is sand veil (raises evasion in sand storm) banned? I lost 2 matchs today because I missed on a garchomp in sand with 100% acc move

367934 Is sand veil (raises evasion in sand storm) banned? I lost 2 matchs today because I missed on a garchomp in sand with 100% acc move

I brought this up with the rest of the Moderators. Sand Veil isn't banned as it's an ability, only moves that can raise evasiveness are banned in Ranked PvP :p

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

367934 Is sand veil (raises evasion in sand storm) banned? I lost 2 matchs today because I missed on a garchomp in sand with 100% acc move

I brought this up with the rest of the Moderators. Sand Veil isn't banned as it's an ability, only moves that can raise evasiveness are banned in Ranked PvP :p

Alright.. Its super annoying losing a match I should have won when my last pokemon is weavile and they have garchomp and ice punch misses :Cry: :n: :confused:

Alright.. Its super annoying losing a match I should have won when my last pokemon is weavile and they have garchomp and ice punch misses

No, you should not have won that match, due to Garchomp's legit ability :Angel:

It's like saying "I would have won that match with my Weavile if his last poke didn't have Mach Punch" :confused: