Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

368794 It should say it's super effective so that's working fine. You never played showdown ? Ohko'ing full hp mamo with only +1atk is what's weird so either thick fat doesn't work or something in your story isn't right. Test it with a friend to make sure.

I played pvp many times. It shouldn't say it's super effective. you test it if you couldn't believe my story.

Regardless of whether or not a pokemon has the ability, Thick Fat, when they are attacked with a super effective move, it will always say the move is super effective. The damage reduction still applies so there is nothing wrong with this ability.

oh... then maybe... my bad. ok. thx :)

ok... i have a question about Critcal hit

I want to know what happened in this case.

I killed opponent Ferrothron (vs my Ferrothorn)

We stacked 6 curse both.

and Mine was paralyzed.

I used power whip, when it is not Crit, it did less damage. maybe 1/20 hp? lol..

His leftover can cover it's damage. You know.

But when it is crit, it did huuuuuuge damage. (almost 1/3 hp)

I killed opponent Feroothorn by it.

what happened?

oh and...

does Gyro ball same damage to Paralyzed poke and non-Paralyzed poke?

i thought it does less damage to paralyzed poke bc of speed down.

368737 Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Thickfat

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): I have Thickfat Mamoswine. And i used it for pvp. Thickfat, It doesn't work against Dragon dance Dragonite(Fire punch).. Not only Dragonite. I experienced 2 times! against diffrenct pvp opponent! Not just a once. Please fix it . I saw "super effective" and damage. 2 times. not just a once.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: It doesn't work against Dragon dance Dragonite(Fire punch). I experienced 2 times! against diffrenct pvp opponent! Not just a once. Please fix it . I saw "super effective" and damage.

How it should be: It should work.

thick fat doesn't mean that you take no damage but just the it will be reduced and it actually works as intented.

i don't mean that thick fat should take no damage but just the it will be reduced and it actually works as intented except which i wrote.

i'm not idiot. are you?

First of all you posting there means that it doesn't work completely and second of all there's no need to be offensive

Freddie_forum_size.png

ok... i have a question about Critcal hit

I want to know what happened in this case.

I killed opponent Ferrothron (vs my Ferrothorn)

We stacked 6 curse both.

and Mine was paralyzed.

I used power whip, when it is not Crit, it did less damage. maybe 1/20 hp? lol..

His leftover can cover it's damage. You know.

But when it is crit, it did huuuuuuge damage. (almost 1/3 hp)

I killed opponent Feroothorn by it.

what happened?

oh and...

does Gyro ball same damage to Paralyzed poke and non-Paralyzed poke?

i thought it does less damage to paralyzed poke bc of speed down.

Crits ignore stat boosts. Gyro ball damage you can google it

Hey guys! So I am going for a klingklang hunt but I am worried that its two most important moves might not be implemented or bugged, I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forums, if anyone has some info could you tell me please if "Shift Gear" or "Gear Grind" are in the game/working? Help much appreciated! :Grin:

369343 Hey guys! So I am going for a klingklang hunt but I am worried that its two most important moves might not be implemented or bugged, I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forums, if anyone has some info could you tell me please if "Shift Gear" or "Gear Grind" are in the game/working? Help much appreciated! :Grin:

well good luck hunting a pokemon that isnt in the game

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

369343 Hey guys! So I am going for a klingklang hunt but I am worried that its two most important moves might not be implemented or bugged, I couldn't find the answer anywhere on the forums, if anyone has some info could you tell me please if "Shift Gear" or "Gear Grind" are in the game/working? Help much appreciated! :Grin:

Wait what?! I came across a random one in eastern valley of steel in the pokecenter... And I saw a bunch of people selling it as well.. Are you sure of what you are saying?

Wait what?! I came across a random one in eastern valley of steel in the pokecenter... And I saw a bunch of people selling it as well.. Are you sure of what you are saying?

Its called "Klinklang" actually I didn't spell it properly the first time mb

yeah pretty sure

H2WWLM4.gif

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

yeah pretty sure

H2WWLM4.gif

Well now I just need to know if those abilities work XD