Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

294502 Report Form

------------------------------------------

Move/ Ability/ Item Name: Final Gambit

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Final Gambit is NOT dealing damage equal to missing health.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Final Gambit is dealing damage equal to REMAINING hp.

How it should be:

ThNqEJJ.jpg

lKcfGyF.gif

Final Gambit should deal 0 damage here as it has 0 missing health. Instead it k0s the arbok. Dealing likely 301 damage since the bug deals current health. (301 because that's my staraptors max/current health in this gif)

dqlbGkI.gif

Notice how Staraptor has only 18 hp remaining.

Using Final Gambit only did 18 damage to tangela, and k0ing itself.

The correct way Final Gambit should function is dealing 283 damage. Due to this amount being missing from Staraptors health.

Final Gambit needs to either be banned or fixed. Because It can be easily abused in PvP if someone wanted to invest hp into their staraptor, and completely nuke someone with it.

Final Gambit deals damage equal to the amount of HP your Staraptor has. It's not bugged I just tested it on showdown. I will do some more testing now.

Guest LiquidSnakeK
294502 Report Form

Explanation (Bugged/ Not Yet Coded): Final Gambit is NOT dealing damage equal to missing health.

Description of Bug/ Not Code: Final Gambit is dealing damage equal to REMAINING hp.

How it should be:

ThNqEJJ.jpg

lKcfGyF.gif

Final Gambit should deal 0 damage here as it has 0 missing health. Instead it k0s the arbok. Dealing likely 301 damage since the bug deals current health. (301 because that's my staraptors max/current health in this gif)

dqlbGkI.gif

The correct way Final Gambit should function is dealing 283 damage. Due to this amount being missing from Staraptors health.

Final Gambit needs to either be banned or fixed. Because It can be easily abused in PvP if someone wanted to invest hp into their staraptor, and completely nuke someone with it.

I'm not sure where you grabbed that piece of information from. But from what I've always known it does damage = to the amount of hp you currently have.

294502 Report Form

How it should be:

ThNqEJJ.jpg

lKcfGyF.gif

dqlbGkI.gif

I'm not sure where you grabbed that piece of information from. But from what I've always known it does damage = to the amount of hp you currently have.

He grabbed it from Bulbapedia. Unfortunatley it's wrong. xD

I don't think it's wrong. I think you are just misunderstanding. It's probably to be understood as how much the hp the user lost from final gambit and not how much was missing before making the move. Thus a pokemon with 300/360 hp using Final Gambit should deal 300 damage and not 60.

It's explained pretty badly in the quote considering the easy misunderstandings though.

294502 Report Form

How it should be:

ThNqEJJ.jpg

lKcfGyF.gif

dqlbGkI.gif

You're right just tried it on showdown.

I was wondering what the move does on staraptor and bulbapedia's info completely confused me, will remove original post. Sorry about it.

You're right just tried it on showdown.

I was wondering what the move does on staraptor and bulbapedia's info completely confused me, will remove original post. Sorry about it.

No problem man I'm glad we got this straightened out :Grin: Good luck in game.

Guest sindikato

yow ! im confused about the baton pass .. what if i use quiver dance + baton pass is this allowed?

hehe .. tnx for the answers in advance :)

294839 yow ! im confused about the baton pass .. what if i use quiver dance + baton pass is this allowed?

hehe .. tnx for the answers in advance :)

no because u pass speed and 2 other stats. Passing only stacks from Calm mind, Bulk up, Cosmic Power, Growth, Swords Dance, Nasty plot, acid armor, amnesia, iron defense, agility are fine.

Dragon Dance, Quiver Dance or any of the above mentioned in combination with speed boost (with the exception of agility) arent allowed

Is it possible that Chlorophyll is bugged? Had a match where sunlight faded but the enemy Venusaur remained the speed boost being able to outspeed all of my pokemons. The description clearly says "Boosts the Pokémon's Speed stat in sunshine." so it shouldnt boost it once sun faded