Ranked PvP Rules.

Shinohara

It's ridiculous. I feel that passionately, that I feel comfortable saying publicly also, that if any changes are made to Staff Pokemon and their Rules in any form to devalue, sacrifice or otherwise chastise their rewards, I will leave Staff and that is it.

um......can anyone explain how rewarding staff pokemon thing works?

Be a staff for a month?

Rewarding pokemon is like printing money machine?

They can do whatever they want?

And the most important ethics issue,

Is there any way that they can create pokemons for "friends" on PVP?

Rewarding wrong person rather than rewarding staff's diligent and effort work?

Do not take the quote out of context, read the full thread here > Daeon's Post

-Staff rewards are giving once each 6 months up to two times (one legendary under 600 base power with almost perfect ivs)

- they are not tradeable anymore

- no they have to stay under 600 basepower and follow the PVP rules as well

- I have no clue what "create pokemons for "friends on PVP" means but if you mean breeding, no and if you mean catching it yourself and trading it your friend, yeah you can do that

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Shadow Tag banned, hey, how about Arena Trap?

Shadow Tag and Arena Trap are two different abilities. Arena Trap can only trap a hand full of pokemon while Shadow Tag can trap everything. Nothing else will be voted upon in the near future so try to enjoy PvP as it is for now.

Thanks.

[center][/center] [center][/center]

Shadow Tag and Arena Trap are two different abilities. Arena Trap can only trap a hand full of pokemon while Shadow Tag can trap everything. Nothing else will be voted upon in the near future so try to enjoy PvP as it is for now.

Thanks.

That's only the case in theory. Everyone playing pvp (should) actually know that trapping is only relevant if the trapper can kill the opposing pokemon. The shadow tag user we just banned (mostly because u didnt allow any other options "because it would confuse players" --> ergo we are to stupid!) cant trap everything in practice. Switching those in on Dark, Bug, Ghost pokemon or a setup sweeper would only result in getting the trapper killed. It's like trying to trap Tangrowth with Dugtrio or Excadrill with magnezone (without air ballon and magnet rise). In theory yes they can but in practice it's irrelevant.

I get the feeling it was a good idea to stop playing PRO PvP given that staff members responsible for the PvP-environment cant apply theory on the actual practice. That discussions going on for like a year are cut out of the descission making process, stats are interpretated wrong and even 62% votes get ignored (i'm part of the 38% btw). It feels like most decisions made by the staff are about personal feelings and not to reach a global goal. But Imo it has to be that way because there is no real goal for PRO PvP (how it should look like) and therefore making it "fair for everyone" is completely random.

The use of Endure is now prohibited. If you are found using this move, action may be taken against you until the appropriate fix is implemented.

How the move is supposed to work - The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession.

How the move works in PRO - The user endures any attack with at least 1 HP. Its chance of failing does not rise if it is used in succession.

Thank you.

[center][/center] [center][/center]

Thanks.

Shadow Tag can trap everything? Really? As I remember Shadow Tag can't trap Ghost type, like Arena Trap can't trap Flying type. Yes they are two different abilities, but their effect are equal.

So why ban one but spare another? I just feel like it's not fair for Shadow Tag, it got banned just because ppl hate it. (I'm against the ban actually)