Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite pokemon is for sure umbreon. I should win this headset cuz i live in Venezuela and the economical situation in here wont allow me to get one myself :Cry: and i would just love to improve my listening experience :Smile: :thanks:

Hi Shane!

1. ~80 hrs of gameplay (I had NO idea PRO existed and just joined beginning of August! So sad I haven't been on here sooner!! gahh).

2. I live in the USA in Pennsylvania.

3. Umbreon. "When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby" - Gen II Silver version. NUFF SAID! :Cool: Okay okay SO if I win the giveaway (which I'm sure is a very small chance :P) I will give the headset to my boyfriend - my true best friend. I am the luckiest chick in the world to have him as my partner in crime. We just celebrated our anniversary this weekend (Been together 5 yrs and known each over for 11 yrs!) He would love it! Loves his computer tech gear. He'd have to share though!!

Thanks for reading and for the giveaway! Love PRO!!

Keep it up Shane :Smile:

Kate

Favorite Pokemon: Dusknoir

Reason for Wanting Headset: I am a tournament operator for eSports in North Carolina. My goal is to essentially bring out the community in hopes that it blossoms in my area. I want to eventually stream and spread the word of these tournaments, get esports in schools, and allow kids the chance to represent their school in something that is now considered a sport if they are not athletic people. They can represent their school in a skill that is being respected more and more as the days progress.

Hi Shane. I am from Greece.

My favourite pokemon is Lucario :Smile:

The reason I would love to win this headset is 'cause I don't have any spare money. I just built a new gaming pc after months of hard work and what I miss is a good gaming headset, this would complete the set :Grin:

Thanks for the giveaways!