Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to join this tourney I sold most of my epic ots and traded them. I work 60hrs a week I have no time to go ot hunting and eving and such. I'm just saying I know A LOT of people who have ots who trashed the ladder in Yellow server vs people who buy all the pokes man these people went like 50-2 like I still very much dislike this rule a lot.

4K82h71.png

Well, the OT rule is defenitely playing out nicely for me, since it hugely increases the chance of winning for everyone. People who have been playing for a long time have had the time to hunt good pokes, people who haven't got like 1000+ hours on record dont have money to buy a full pvp team. So I think this rule isn't that bad. Probably people who do have a really nice op pvp team who see their chanse of winning decreasing

319643 The reason for the OT rule is to open the Tournament to Players who do not simply buy all their Pokemon.

There was fear that without this rule, the Tournament would be dominated and won by Players who are extremely experienced in PvP, leaving those who are not in the dust behind them. This Tournament is for all Players, not just the top 5%.

I can't please everyone, but I have tried my best. I have put a lot of work into this and to be honest this response is outright disheartening. I will continue to try do my best - if this means in future this rule will need to be changed, then so be it. However, I would like to open this to the whole community and this rule will stand for the time being.

I think you're doing a fantastic job. This tournament has given me hope that PvP is not dead. :Grin: Hopefully next tournament doesn't have an OT rule. :Cool:

The OT rule is prob the fairest thing you can do, dont see the problem lol. Stop being lazy.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

I agree with Daeon about the OT pokemon rule. It will prove useful because, as I see it. If they allowed non OT pokes to be used, the same top tier ladder players would compete for the prize as they compete for number 1 on the ladders.

However I can see how the rule is debatable. Some players won't agree with it because the current team they have isen't OT. Causing most players to re-hunt OT pokemon to participate in the tournament. Now I can see how thats frustrating, but I believe the OT only rule will be better in the long run.

As Daeon said here:

319643 The reason for the OT rule is to open the Tournament to Players who do not simply buy all their Pokemon.

There was fear that without this rule, the Tournament would be dominated and won by Players who are extremely experienced in PvP, leaving those who are not in the dust behind them. This Tournament is for all Players, not just the top 5%.

I can't please everyone, but I have tried my best. I have put a lot of work into this and to be honest this response is outright disheartening. I will continue to try do my best - if this means in future this rule will need to be changed, then so be it. However, I would like to open this to the whole community and this rule will stand for the time being.

That explanation explains it perfectly, they cannot please us all unfortunately.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

This game is a mmo. Therefore trading is a big component of gameplay. So is investing gametime to farm for money or only trying to buy pokes to resell them for a higher profit to get a pvp team.

The staff and rules were always pointing at the mmo character of this game, but ignoring it here.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"