Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

The point of recording is to ensure the correct Pokemon are used. You could submit a Gyarados and say you are using it, but actually use a different one in the battle and we would be none the wiser.

For this reason a one-take video showing this, and the full battle so we can also monitor if PvP rules are followed or not - this saves disputes after also.

don't need to record, Daeon...

On the first tournament when we call chappy to be our referee and when we were ready to battle, he tooks us to the first sinnoh city, or a place without PC and then he asked us to put our 6 pokemons in the chat that he had created, he checked our pokes and he said to sent a battle.

just take the 2 players to a (different) place without PC, check their pokemons and say ok.

agreed :Grin: lol apparently i do not know how to record and post on youtube :Angry:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point of recording is to ensure the correct Pokemon are used. You could submit a Gyarados and say you are using it, but actually use a different one in the battle and we would be none the wiser.

For this reason a one-take video showing this, and the full battle so we can also monitor if PvP rules are followed or not - this saves disputes after also.

don't need to record, Daeon...don't do this, omg.

On the first tournament when we call chappy to be our referee and when we were ready to battle, he tooks us to the first sinnoh city, or a place without PC and then he asked us to put our 6 pokemons in the chat that he had created, he checked our pokes and he said to send a battle.

just take the 2 players to a (different) place without PC, check their pokemons and say ok.

And you say to the battlers to don't use escape rope..., after the first battle you take both to the last PC visited and when both are available to battle again, you take them back to the second round

As I said in a previous post prior to this. We do not have the capability to spectate or check Pokemon like this, at this time. As an alternative, we are using recordings.

At this moment in time, I am not a full Administrator. I am a Game Master, with Administrative responsibilities in regards to the Forums. I do not have the ability to do this, simply put. I am moderating this Tournament myself. There are no other Administrators who are available to help me, due to real life commitments and so on. The purpose of this tournament was to give the Players something back, whilst Thor, Shane and Red are unavailable. If I cannot give you PvP moves, I will give you a PvP event - rather than give you nothing.

I hope this helps put this into perspective, and helps you understand the choices I have made and why I have made them.

On the first tournament when we call chappy to be our referee and when we were ready to battle, he tooks us to the first sinnoh city, or a place without PC and then he asked us to put our 6 pokemons in the chat that he had created, he checked our pokes and he said to send a battle.

And you say to the battlers to don't use escape rope..., after the first battle you take both to the last PC visited and when both are available to battle again, you take them back to the second round

As I said in a previous post prior to this. We do not have the capability to spectate or check Pokemon like this, at this time. As an alternative, we are using recordings.

At this moment in time, I am not a full Administrator. I am a Game Master, with Administrative responsibilities in regards to the Forums. I do not have the ability to do this, simply put. I am moderating this Tournament myself. There are no other Administrators who are available to help me, due to real life commitments and so on. The purpose of this tournament was to give the Players something back, whilst Thor, Shane and Red are unavailable. If I cannot give you PvP moves, I will give you a PvP event - rather than give you nothing.

I hope this helps put this into perspective, and helps you understand the choices I have made and why I have made them.

Do you think in the future of the game we'll be able to spectate battles so we can avoid this?

I think i havent seen it yet or it wasnt mentioned:

What kinda of tournament-structure u gonna use?

K.O.-System?

Groups?

Both?

And is it best of 1, 3, 5? Or does it change while u get further?

And is it random draw? For each round?

Or u dont know yet which kinda structure u guys gonna use? ;)

Regards and thx. :y:

319950 Do you think in the future of the game we'll be able to spectate battles so we can avoid this?

Yes.

319960 What kinda of tournament-structure u gonna use?

Single Elimination, same as last year's

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This is a great idea to atleast encourage grinders specially epic pokes grinders to plunge into pvp world. We cant avoid whiners, so the only measure to silence them is to execute another tourny for them as soon as this one ends.

Lets us give chance to others specifically poor grinders who are most probably often gets scammed for the real price of their hardwork(pokes). There are more pvp tournies to come, so why wouldn't we pay tribute to them atleast 1 tourny.

Thanks to staffs for this initiative. Atleast this means pro is not dying. :y:

EDIT:

This also solidify that PRO is NOT Pay2win.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Kudos for trying to give back, just unlucky with the ot rule.

In the end tho, we should try to be grateful to the few staffers, who are actually trying to satisfy the playerbase, unlike the game creator.

One suggestion i do have tho, what if the winner could decide, which one he wants out of the trio?

Would also benefit redserver and our motivation, since we kinda drew the short stick :(

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

Oh it was great seeing those who keep ranting about how this game "is an MMO", complain about the initial OT rule. What happened to the game being MMO and how MMOs should be a grind? What happened to "if you can't allocate enough time to PRO, may be this game isn't for you"? All I'm saying is LOL.