hello all

welcome to pro, enjoy your stay

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey shackbest, welcome to PRO, hope you enjoy the game and make a lot of friends here :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hey shackbest, welcome to PRO! :Cool:

After battling on this game for almost a year I can safely say that you'll have a lot of fun during your time here. There are many pokemon to hunt and many strategies to try. If you want to read more about PvP and familiarize yourself with the current rules visit the PvP section of the forums. If you ever want assistance on team building or learning the different trends of the metagame feel free to pm me as I will be glad to help. Enjoy your time here!

TR3Y

Hi shackbest..welcome to the pro.

I hope you will like the game and the community.

Good luck with your prospects about exploring the game and battle system as you have said above.

Your suggestions are always welcome on each aspect of the game that you will reveal in future.

Also dont forget to check rules and regulations which players are required to follow in game.

Thanks.

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.