New Weekly Transit Pass

Biaozila

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350629 Sincerely have to implement the hm02-fly out of the battles (just the hm or via mount) because of this crazy economy (super inflated economy)

Fly isn't implemented out of battles for a simple stability reason: imagine a whole server teleporting around as much as they wish to. Paying the teleportation makes it less used. Also since you talked about inflation, Subway and Transit can be seen as a money sink to take off a lot of money from ingame and so reduce inflation, this is basic economic, more money you got on market worst will be inflation.

TLDR: Weekly ticket will help for inflation and will generally help people travelling around such as daycares and sellers.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

There's a real life example I could relate to this. People quite often talk about how you could afford a car if you gave up on your bad habits etc. Theoretically it is correct, but in practice it isn't. That money usually goes elsewhere and you end up in the same position.

I, personally, will save some money on travel expenses, but some or even all of that money I save will go towards other stuff such as Potions, Escape Ropes, Ultraballs and so on. I can totally see myself doing it.

I quit doing Daycare Quests a while ago because of its high cost, low reward situation. With the money I save from traveling, I can go back to it.

350613 It says monthly pass, but it should be weekly pass.

Like I said in earlier comments, it's intended to be monthly pass at the begining, and due to technical difficulties, that didn't happen. All the scripts were scripted based on the assumption that it's monthly, so I gotta change all the "monthly" to "weekly", thanks for picking it up tho, I missed a few :Grin:

1BT6Lbi.png

Sorry for all the negative feedback and complaining. You all deserve to be praised for this. It's great! I feel so much more free to travel around the regions now and this helps solve my problem about avoiding trainer rebattles. People who are complaining are the rich players with tons of money. They don't really care about the poor players who can't afford to spend on subway like them. Some play this game very casually so saying you should charge more is selfish because not everyone has the time to farm for money and to pay high prices. They you for thinking of the poor and newer players. Great update. This solves the problem for npc rebattle for me now. tbh I would pay 1 million+ for a lifetime subway XD or buy a cash item for it but this is much better than it was before so thanks <3. Keep up the great work. I wonder if this also works for the kadabra teleportation thing too.