New Island in sight! Pinkan Island!

Unknown007

That got nothing to the poke themself rather the moves not being ingame and no tier system in pvp so you can use lower tier pokes to battle it out.

Like whould be cool to have a mode where you only can use pre-evo's to battle it out or something along those lines for an example.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd just be nice for once to have an event where the pokemon are actually catchable and playable.

Who said it was an event?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

352892 It'd just be nice for once to have an event where the pokemon are actually catchable and playable.

its not an event, its a permanent endgame area for players who have nothing else to do in this game anymore

since when is Scizor/Elec/Politoed/Poliwrath and so on not playable?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.