Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

accidentally released my slowpoke (the wrong one) i was gonna use as slowking in silver server i noticed after i went to find it to train it t.t 

IGN:Thundr101   Server:Silver

Pokemon ID:71607187639883297_PROClient6_5_202210_56_04PM.png.2fa2b77418d4623d8978459f9b6b0a71.png

Edited by Thundr101
  • Checked/Done 1

Hello,

my ingame is :nohandlebars

on: silver server

and i accidently released my Landrous-T while cleaning my PC of hunting rejects.

its ID is 48796556

I hope the picture provided can attest, that it was an accident. I hope it wont happen again.

Kind regards,

nohandlebars

ohnomylando.png

• Checked/Done 1

• 2 weeks later...

I probably released weavile jolly 31 spd and 22 atk and a moxie gyarados, can someone help me to check if I deleted them.

If not I'm sure I've lended them, but they never came back.

Your Weavile and Gyarados are both in your PC.

I lend my 3 pokemon to someone for 1day but it been more than 1 they hasn't come back. I don't have that person ign because it was a lend so i thought it wasn't necessary to note his name coz lend pokemon should auto comeback. So i don't have his name to ask them manually. He asked for 3 lv 100 fire type pokemon so i give volcarona and 2 charizards for 10kea for a day. Total 30k

I collect the id of the pokemons from pictures i send before in discord. I think they are correct

Volcarona - i.d 33933402

2 Charizard - i.d 39351984

i.d  (don't know i think it was jolly 31/29) 

This thread is for Pokémon that have been accidentally released, not for trade/lend support. For that, I suggest using the Report Center.

Edited by Saurav77

XPΞND