Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I need your help, i want to restore my Kadabra, ID: 35418723.Server Silver. I don't have a screenshot but i have its ID number here. Plaese help me, it's very impotant to me. Thank you very much and wish you have a good day

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara
[font=Comic Sans MS][font=MS Mincho][size=2]TNMT[/size][/font][/font]

Please can you restore my shiny Parasect ID 33643641

Silver Server

Screenshot below

release.thumb.png.cfae8d7eefdf569fdfb80b71c8e688a8.png

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! -Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hello,

I recently udapted my shop (after 2-3months) and a meditite was still posted in, i didnt remember selling him or anything but someone insta bought him today. When i check my pc i can't find him. Is there a way for you to check if the poke has been released by mistake or if i gave it to someone times ago and that's just my own mistake for not remembering then ?

I deleted the poke from the shop as i saw this but the buyer really want this one, even tho i offered to give him a similar one in replacement. Just wanted some more informations ^^

Thx for your help !

Server : GOLD

Nickname : Malltesers

Here's the screenshot of the poke :

insta.png.da3d8c3a1c700e23a8f1cbeaf1e91048.png

Hi @malltesers . I would like to inform you that you have traded that Meditite to Pablolucariio the 8th December 2018. I hope this clear your doubt. Have a wonderful day ! - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hello, I was clearing my PC and accidentally released a pikachu that had a light ball. I have the pokemon ID, it is 26646153. I would like to recover mostly the light ball, not really interested on that Pokemon specifically just on the light ball. Here is a gyazo screenshot showing the pikachu's ID

c0a579d1ba1be619c86f3610b34fd67d.png

https://gyazo.com/c0a579d1ba1be619c86f3610b34fd67d

I play on the gold server.

Edited by Shinohara

Screenshot_2019-06-03-04-47-00-072_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.thumb.png.730dd033a14318a88122c69a6c84277e.png

Accidentally remove the wrong honendge

Can you restore it? Id in the bottom right corner

Edited by Shinohara

Just a Greek dude.

<r>I realesed my Parasect for mistake. Can help me please <E>:Cry:</E> <br/>

sv: silver

ID: 2851780<br/> 1559634235102.png.920d1fb09a095f28510f79ea0b584da9.png

Edited by Shinohara