Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

hi my name in game is Nerone

about 1-2 weeks ago I accidentally released a BRELOOM LV 100 Adamant, 252 on ATK and 252 on HP, I seem to remember.

I remember the ivs of the ATK who were 20; then he had several 28-29. yes, it was epic unfortunately. happiness was zero because I used it in training with low level POKEMON and as FALSE SWEEPER.

I remember the moves: spores, false swipe, sword dance and bullett seed

I hope you can help me ... I can't find screenshots or other proofs, but if you check the databases maybe you can help me.

thank you for your work. Hello!!!

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! - Livana
Edited by Livana

hello

i cant find my mew. I think it was deleted as the server was laggy and i deleted some monsters.

ID: Joo593

Pokemon ID: dont know

Server: Silver

Please help me

thank you :)

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful in the future! - Livana
Edited by Livana

Hi there,

i released a elekid by mistake , i don´t know when (1 or 2 weeks ago?) or how... all i know is that i released is possible to retrieve back? thanks by t way.

PS.i know that u have history list from deleted pokémons.

You had four recently trashed Elekids. Since you did not provide any details regarding the Elekid you wanted restored, I restored all four since it was a small amount.

Please be more careful in the future and remember to screenshot or record the ID# of the pokemon you need restored in the future. ~ TrollDaddy

Edited by TrollDaddy

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: