Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi,

I need help from an admin. Every time I log onto PRO, one of my Pokemon from my party will be gone. For example my Poliwhirl disappeared and came back. NOW my Nidorina is gone! Please help fix my issue. Thank you for your help ahead of time. Also, thank you all for helping keep the servers running smoothly.

Hello, it seems that all of your Pokemon have been recovered.  If there are any missing Pokemon, please let me know.  -Maisa

I logged into my  game  and my level 100 impish nature thick fat ability Snorlax was just gone i don't remember if i deleted it in a hurry or is this a bug but it disappeared it has  max attack stat of 31 and had rest amnesia , curse and crunch as moves its  curse move pp was maxed up , please help.

Restored in-game  -Maisa

hii there guys my problem is that  some years ago  i released my mew it was an adamant mew and i dont have his id is there any way to retrieve it back pls!!

silver server.

Hello. Unfortunately I could not find your Mew, as it was most likely deleted during a wipe. You can however attempt to catch it again by defeating Nikola. I hope that helps you. Have a lovely day!  -Maisa

Sorry to bother you,

when i logged in and checked my box, i saw that one of my poke was missing. The Chat brought to my attention that i could have accidentally deleted it.

It was a level 95 or 96 Raichu, should have been mild with 31 in def iv. I know its not much compared to the others here but i dont have any good poke right now and need it to progress. (Silver Server)

Thanks

Hi, you Raichu should already be in your PC. Have a nice day!  -Maisa