Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hello,

I think I have released my epic Modest Carvanha by accident. If it's not too much of a trouble, could you please let me know if you find one like that through your tool? The one thing I am sure of is that it is of Modest Nature, and Speed Boost abi. The speed I think is 31, and I think all IVs 20+ but I am not completely 100% sure about these 2.

I really appreciate it.

Sin

---

Thanks Noxious!

Recovered, have a nice day. - Noxious

Edited by SinLight

I cant find my zorua I got it on Halloween update where we had to defeat some boss 5 times with lvl 50 pokemons. I dont remember trading it either and have no ID unfortunately Ivs are like 27+ except sp atk. I would appreciate if u could found something about it like it was deleted and not recoverable or it was traded and I dont remember.  

Resolved with the user in-game. Have a nice day! - Midsommar 

Just logged on to Gold server and my level 18 Bulbasaur was replaced by a level 5 Bulbasaur with no EVs. IVs and nature appear to be the same, so I'm guessing it is a duplicate. The duplicate Bulbasaur ID is 41226997, so I assume it is the same ID number as the one that disappeared? 

EDIT: Just logged on again and now the bulbasaur is back, the level 5 bulbasaur is still there, and my level 16 poliwag is missing. My game is seriously bugged....

EDIT 2: Now my Jynx from cerulean city trade has disappeared. i have not released any of these. Someone please help

EDIT 3: Jynx back now, level 31 Gyarados is gone now

Fixed with the user in-game. Have a nice day! - Midsommar