Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hello,

I accidently released my Gardevoir and need it back. Hope you can do something <3

ID : unknown.png?width=352&height=38

Server: red

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage. :RowletHeart: - Astraea
Edited by Astraea

hello, I just released a lvl 100 vaporeon, but I took disconnect and not printei, what should I do???

nick:Bolsomiito18

server:blue

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage. :RowletHeart: - Astraea
Edited by Astraea

Server: Yellow

User: Shushyz

OT: Shushyz

Hi, I released my shiny hoppip on accident,

Here are some pictures

https://gyazo.com/b5576d1d3bfe1410ad4635126c6daca3

https://gyazo.com/bd7f7adf301deda96d78845ef621d65b

Unfortunately, your Pokemon could not be recovered as its data has since been wiped from the database. If possible, please report it faster next time. Sorry for the inconveniences. :PiplupCry: - Astreus
Edited by Astreus

Hi,

I accidentally released a Sawk lvl 12 in my pc, please help me restore it.

Username Ayushk20

The ID is 22718180

Server BLUE

thnx in advance

Edited by Astraea

test.png

In-Game Name = Ayushk20

>>Type --> /pm Yourname-=-Ayushk20<<

Hello,

I released my Noivern by mistake/mouse problems.

Username: Xxblackashxx

Pokemon ID: 9377865

Server: Yellow

Screenshot: accident.thumb.jpg.a668f7076a7fdba67d863e5e3e81cac5.jpg

Thanks in advance

Edited by Astraea

I caught a Scyther (level 29 I think) in the safari zone about an hour ago spend two hours finding it and then when I got back to the pokecenter to look for it the game booted me out and I couldn't log back in for about half an hour. Now the game's working but the Scyther's gone - and I'd caught it and everything no issues so I didn't think to screenshot it or take down its ID number. All the other pokemon I caught earlier in there are in my computer (exeggecute, parasect and kangaskhan). I was on the yellow server.

Unfortunately, your Scyther was likely not saved to the database completely before server crash, therefore it is impossible to recover it. :PiplupCry: - Astraea
Edited by Astraea

I accidently erased my false swiper Sneasel last Monday :/. The ID Nummer is 138330756. I am playing on the red server. Hope i can get him back!!!!

Unfortunately, your Pokemon could not be recovered as its data has since been wiped from the database. If possible, please report it faster next time. :PiplupCry: - Astraea
Edited by Astraea