Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hi, as a stupid, i've release my pvp Gliscor ID 141376228 06/04/2018 12.30 ... unlucky i dont have screenshot.

Please help me, hope in urs answer.

Thanks

ps: Server Red.. sorry

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:CharYay: - Astreus
Edited by Astreus

Hey could I get some help getting a Pokémon back that accidentally got released?

I dont have a ss of the pokemon but this is all the information I can give

Shroomish (holding leftovers most likely)

lvl 40-50 Jolly nature with the ability effect spore

252 atk/spd 6hp with some standard moves False swipe/spore/seed bomb

Caught in the petalburg woods

I ev trained it today and used it to farm some pokemon is there a possibility of me getting it back I would really appreciate it alot!

Name : BakBeast

Server : Blue

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage :PikaLurk: - Calahan
Edited by Calahan

Please help! I accidentally released my Pikachu... This was the first Pikachu that I trained so it has a very special place in my heart. Please do all that you can to restore it!

Thank you!!!

750638018_ScreenShot2018-04-10at11_29_11PM.png.57d5920e03bf3616347a9bd7bb9ecd79.png

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage :PikaLurk: - Calahan
Edited by Calahan

ID screenshot: 1111.jpg.1979e40b5064df724340aa40a9dc231d.jpg

Server: Blue

Hello Admins, wish you can help me with this issue. I accidentally released my level 100 Blastoise instead of releasing an oddish. I dragged the wrong one and I just noticed it when it appeared in the chat box. Please looking forward for your help admins, I'm so sorry for the trouble. :PiplupCry:

Thank you so much Mr/Ms. Calahan!

Edited by IanXilef