Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

hi its me , i think my post has been deleted or something because i cant find my post here ..

i just want to report that i missclick my 2 togepis , please help me restore it ..

ign : alrunzz , server : gold

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage :PikaLurk:Calahan

1521595099_image1(1).thumb.jpeg.2da874f60d436606a8abba691df28b22.jpeg

1810712636_image2(1).thumb.jpeg.f6652c9911abd14b47803666d33c24c9.jpeg

Edited by alrunzz

hi its me , i think my post has been deleted or something because i cant find my post in here ..

i just want to report that i missclick my 2 togepis , please help me restore it ..

ign : alrunzz , server : gold

Hi there,

It has been deleted indeed, likely a mistake; sorry for the inconvenience! I've just restored it.

One of your Togepi was already restored; I've restored the 2nd, please check the last slot of your PC storage. :)

Have a nice day!

Hi there,

It has been deleted indeed, likely a mistake; sorry for the inconvenience! I've just restored it.

One of your Togepi was already restored; I've restored the 2nd, please check the last slot of your PC storage. :)

Have a nice day!

Ty sir appreciated

Well, I accidentally released a timid Swinub earlier today that I'm pretty sure was carrying a BMS. If you can't do anything because I didn't have the ID before releasing and logging out that's understandable.

Edit Calahan: Silver server

We unfortunately can't restore items held by released Pokemon. Sorry for any inconvenience it might causeCalahan
Edited by Calahan

hey just wondering if i can get my magcargo back, people in the discord was like "you won't release it" and i'm like "yo don't call me a chicken" so i released it

Your Magcargo has been recovered. Please check your PC Storage :3

PRO32_2018-04-22_06-46-26.png.64322a4c2a60f761f8d6058d9c8e102a.png

good afternoon.

the present is to know if they could recover this pokemon so I eliminated it and had an item.

ID: rxnwenzo

The account is in silver server

Your Phanpy has been recovered. Please be more careful!

Screenshot_2018-04-23-10-36-55.thumb.png.f2c8436db1ccc077eceee4d22368d521.png