Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

hello and good day, Im completing my kanto pokedex and while cleaning( releasing some pokemon to have a space again on my storage) it lags when its back my parasect was release, i dont know how that happened its a really sad on my part hope you can help me restore it back, thanks a lot

ign: Icerock

server: red

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:RowletHeart: - Astraea

lots of thanks Astraea, thanks

parasect.jpg.a6149d4f40f02ec85806f75df632685c.jpg

Edited by icerock
wcFkVUW.gif

please help me restore my gliscor, i accidentally released it awhile ago. blue server ign: renjoee

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:RowletHeart: - Astraea

pro.thumb.jpg.74cf8c5ce7274c8cc24263f3840e2795.jpg

Edited by Astraea

Hola me llamo matiasM y por error pase a borrar mi Pokémon que estaba entrenando me gustaría que me alluden es lvl 69 le dejó una foto del código verde cuando se me borró mi Pokémon saludos espero su solución

Screenshot_20180401-151222.thumb.png.ee2ba35e273b58bf8c045967484f5cb1.png

Edited by Astraea

hi delete my pokemon by mistake

sddfdf.png.0126c6b3430efc0c97bd68f93c59736e.png

Thanks for the help:PiplupCry::PiplupCry:

blue server my pokemon

Edited by Astraea

Discord : Gnirvin#8876

gardevoir-mega.gif  gengar-mega.gif diancie-mega.gifcharizard-megax.gif

By the time I was releasing marill from my pc, I did not notice the mew being selected, and quickly accepted. So I wonder if he can go back to my pc?

20180402_033158.png.e344adfb86f63feec7faaab4adcc07c8.png

Edited by Astraea

d4f6e86accc1ec7f564d9b292c94d226.png

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to recover a Pokemon that you have mistakenly released.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

Thanks for understanding.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide an evidence of the Pokemon deleted in the Chat, which contains the ID of the said Pokemon.

✖︎
Please specify the server your Pokemon got deleted on.

[spoiler=Exemple of needed screenshot]
GV8D3.png

• Fill up the following information:

[u]ID Screenshot:
Server:[/u] 

334dcb24f9b2f2dfb547bda4e9438c41.png

• What do I need to do after my post?

You only need to wait, an Administrator will reply after the Pokemon is successfully restored.

• What if I don't have any screenshot, or if I don't remember ID?

In this case unfortunately, we can't do anything for you. Administrators need evidence to be able to restore your Pokemon.

• I accidentally released my Pokemon three months ago, can I get it back?

Only recently released Pokemon can be restored. There is a cooldown for them to be restored. You need to request a restore as soon as possible.

Restore pokemon please, server yellow and my tag is davidperezll

Recovered: please have a look at the last slot in you storage - Travok

Screenshot_20180404-215630.thumb.png.92ad11f038a524a56024910c782f25ca.png

Screenshot_20180404-215630.thumb.png.8ae77fffc5ba30e36424443c6aca6d90.png

Edited by Travok

Por error libere mi Omastar lvl100 estaba borrando mis pokemons trash y no me di cuenta y al rato fue que me di cuenta que lo borre cuando iba a jugar unas batallas, lamentablemente no tengo la id ni tampoco captura de pantalla, como dije fue un error no es algo que esperaba que me fuera a pasar, porfavor ayudenme este pokemon es el que uso para mis batallas de pvp.. esto sucedio en el server rojo

Recovered; please have a check in the last slots of your PC Storage.:CharYay: - Astreus
Edited by Astreus