Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I failed to fully comprehend the nikola boss changes and i released my manaphy thinking i'd stomp nokola boss to catch new one once. I was unaware that you can't use revives in that battle anymore, as I fought him for a new genesect long ago and was able to use them. I'll be more careful from now on.

330535018_xmasmanaphy.png.cc899b0e92923045a9de6af98323c5e8.png

I'm sorry but we won't recover your Manaphy in this case as we had warned players about Nikola being harder than before and that we would have been unable to recover your legendary if you would have released it intending to use Nikola as a reroll . Take note that Nikola's cooldown is 21 days, therefore you'll get another chance to battle him in said time.

Please, be careful in the future and remember that if you will fail at capturing Manaphy you won't have again another chance to do that, so be sure to be prepared. - Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 1

I released my manaphy as an attempt to get a free reroll, however couldn't pass through the boss as healing items were not allowed and my bad that I was not aware about it. I request a staff member to recover my manaphy. Thanks.

https://gyazo.com/ed1489d379bb9e341355a9523e6b4dc9

https://gyazo.com/f223b34a33fab15bae49a002899da382

I'm sorry but we won't recover your Manaphy in this case as we had warned players about Nikola being harder than before and that we would have been unable to recover your legendary if you would have released it intending to use Nikola as a reroll . Take note that Nikola's cooldown is 21 days, therefore you'll get another chance to battle him in said time.

Please, be careful in the future and remember that if you will fail at capturing Manaphy you won't have again another chance to do that, so be sure to be prepared. - Shinohara

Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 1

DON'T STOP UNTIL YOU'RE PROUD

Yeah i'm just bummed because i was completely unaware that you can't use items vs nikola. I fought him a long time ago and was able to use items then. I had no warning. Sad

There's a difference between "you can't use items in Nikola battle" and "nikola is now harder to beat" :(

• Like 1

I need your help. Please restore my aronScreenshot_20190102-032909.thumb.png.88020598594ec0935cd728f1eda88a3f.pngScreenshot_20190102-032909.thumb.png.88020598594ec0935cd728f1eda88a3f.png. Ty before. From gold server

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Screenshot_20190101-213228.png.2128cebc1f7623c6f77ef72926c645ae.png

Pokemon: darmanitan lvl 100

id poke: 3226957

janocacique

server: silver

if it is possible to recure it, erase it without realizing it, hopefully you can recover it with the object, thank you very much :)

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future. Unfortunately we are unable to recover the item. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.- Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Hello again!

I think I managed to release a decent Buizel back a couple weeks ago. I don't recall releasing more than one, if I did it is the last one released I'm looking for

Recovered. It should be in the last slots of your PC. Please be careful in the future - Shinohara

Thanks Shinohara!

Edited by Riffen

Screenshot_20190112-123452.thumb.png.59b6241f91cd3b2f01076c4996400f75.png

Hi, I accidentally released my timid swablu in silver server today. Don't know which of those two in image he is, can you restore both please?

Promise to be more careful next time

IGN ChanandlerBong7

Silver server

Recovered. Both of them should be at the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful next time. ~ Equilibrium
Edited by Equilibrium

Sorry but i accidentely release the wrong poke, i were hunting pansear and going tk release some bad but i released my rotom. Can i get it back please???

ID Screenshot: 20651085

Server: gold

Recovered. It should be at the last slots of your PC. Please be more careful next time. ~ Equilibrium

20190112_112428.png.5527a85fc3b58840eb4336258e0287bb.png

Edited by Equilibrium

I accidentally deleted my event eevee, unfortunately I do not have his id because I do not have the custom to save and print, but I remember some things like: Nature: relaxed / ability: anticipation / OT: Bonestell / Defense: 30 / Sp .defense 28. Please help me if you can look at the release history. That happened today. Thank you!

IGN: Gzownage

Silver Server

Please check the link and respond https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/117109-url - Hercules

Edited by Hercules