Ban unaware+softboiled

Xrevolutionx94

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

Revo, you can't talk about competitive in a forum where 80% of the players don't know nothing about it.

Unaware+softboiled clefable is an illegal combination in the competitive scenario same for poison heal+defog gliscor.

-1 only because you talk about smogon and his research team?, that be in the main argument for all pokes here dont want in that way we need ban dugtrio because he is too op and is ban in smogon cmon, i think is more stall 3 regenerator pokes plus bliseey in one team and i dont see nobody say anything about it, if you dont want stall better demand for stallbreaker pokes(and not rewarded like snivy and now solosis) stallbreakers abilitys, all the items berrys and so muchs things we need for stop stall, and is not coded.

First off this game is off 6th gen duggy got banned via 7th gen sus testing Now this ability+move is NOT ALLOWED IN ANY GEN its not like im trying to ban something thats allowed? im not going around asking people to ban blissey like what? Its clear that the move soft-boiled paired with the ability unaware needs to be banned for many reasons. Please don't vote on something based of of selfishness.

Btw personally h i dont have a problem with stall my team is made to destroy stall xD i could 2v6 stall and win? so please re read and revote

4K82h71.png