Things that are not to be introduced in PRO

Red

1. 1.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

107978 there is no phantom force in skill relearner (bannete for example)

Just some moves aren't updated which will be done in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

107957 I have a question,

do Ability Synchronize has working out battle? (about same ability when we see a wild pokemon)

Yes

thank for answer

also, do ability have working out battle?

- Pickup (collect item after battle)

- Compound_Eyes (increase rate see item on wild pkm)

- Quick Feet / Intimidate (decrease rate encountering wild pkm)

- Hustle/ Vital Spirit (increases by 50% chance of encountering a higher-leveled wild Pokémon)

Can you help, please. thank you very much.

do Ability Synchronize has working out battle? (about same ability when we see a wild pokemon)

Yes

thank for answer

also, do ability have working out battle?

- Pickup (collect item after battle)

- Compound_Eyes (increase rate see item on wild pkm)

- Quick Feet / Intimidate (decrease rate encountering wild pkm)

- Hustle/ Vital Spirit (increases by 50% chance of encountering a higher-leveled wild Pokémon)

Can you help, please. thank you very much.

No.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Yes.

18657 Considering the mechanics of the move fly's overworld effect.

First, you need to ask yourself: "What is the main draw of a Pokemon Game online?"

The answer to that is: "The people".

Player to player interaction is a HUGE factor. But without fly readily available for all players, it hinders those players' ability to get together for clan events, trades, simple pvp battles, and more. In other words, by limiting fly so extensively you are in effect hindering one of the main draws of this game. That's what some call "bad synergy".

So, think twice about how you handle the move Fly.

hmm just playing to PRO since 3 weeks and iam for implant of Fly for many reason but the most is

Money let's say everyone know that traveling with train is a waste of money like i'm farming to dragon den , if i need to trade something from kanto i need to spend like Blackthorn 2k5 => Goldenroad then 5k to Saffron => then 2k5 to the trade spot ! and again and again... total of 10k Jotho to Kanto and 10k Kanto for Jotho if u want get back to your farming spot.

646227PokmonRvolution2016Online.png

hmm just playing to PRO since 3 weeks and iam for implant of Fly for many reason but the most is

Money let's say everyone know that traveling with train is a waste of money like i'm farming to dragon den , if i need to trade something from kanto i need to spend like Blackthorn 2k5 => Goldenroad then 5k to Saffron => then 2k5 to the trade spot ! and again and again... total of 10k Jotho to Kanto and 10k Kanto for Jotho if u want get back to your farming spot.

The entire point IS to make you spend money, in order to control the economy.