Things that are not to be introduced in PRO

Red

1. 1.

89694 Hi, i'm a french player and i'm wondering if the staff ever wanted to do a patch with some others languages for Spanish, German, French players .. I can work on it if you allow me to.

Nope, it has already been said many times that the game will not be translated.

tumblr_m8mawhmken1qa8kbzo1_500.gif

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

89862 could increase the number of players because the server is constantly filled

89862 could increase the number of players because the server is constantly filled

They are working on it.

620491_trainercard-Tyano123.png

Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.

Hey! I know the subway/train system is to replace the fly function in old game

but 2.5k / 5k /10k is quite expensive as a travel cost

I suggest the cost can be reduced by:

1. With Active MS (or any travel premium can be bought from coinshop): *1/2 of the cost for member.

2. A one-time Quest in Trainer Valley: After finish the quest in Trainer Valley, player pay only *1/2 for the next 2 months.

You may also interested in:

my Pokémon Revolution Online Game Guide List

https://goo.gl/Hmuazl

Well i m sure most people don t bother using subway/train. I don t anyway. Wasted money. Fly would be much more convinient to have. Not everything must cost a ton of money to make a MMO realistic in my opinion. Diging from one cave point to another on the other hand is the most useful implementation ever :)

Oh wow look here. I'm going to ask about breeding. Why is it not implemented and never to be implemented? Well here are the amazing answers I've gotten:

"itll break the economy"

"the devs are too lazy"

So, I may ask, why? How does breeding "break" the economy? I hope anyone realizes that breeding only makes certain Pokémon more valuable. Say for instance I caught a Pokémon with 3 perfect IVs that are all in stats that the Pokémon wants, and lets say it also has a good nature. By todays standards this Pokémon would be worth a lot, especially if the other IVs are at least usable. However, with the introduction of breeding there will of course be a higher supply of these kinds of Pokémon but there will also be a higher demand from breeders.

Okay, so you don't care? Why not just make bred Pokémon untradeable? Not only will this keep the market relatively safe but it will also encourage hunting Pokémon more. In fact, the only thing that would happen would be a greater price of Pokémon, but also a balancing in prices of Pokémon that are level 100 but just have abysmal stats.

Go ahead, shoot my post down, delete it. I'm not asking for breeding now or even soon. Actually, I'd much rather have all the bugs smoothed out before a feature like breeding is implemented. I'd rather have the game be out of Beta. I feel like if it is implemented correctly breeding will just make the game more enjoyable as an MMO. Sure socializing is a huge part, but so is competitive play. Currently competitive play boils down to searching for a Pokémon for hours to days depending on how rare it is and how lucky you are. Breeding also makes a great money sink.

If we look at PRO's competitor PokeMMO they've completely redone breeding. Not only does breeding a single perfect Pokémon cost a ludicrous amount but it also encourages trading by getting rid of the parent Pokémon. If PRO took an approach like this I don't see why it would be as much of an issue as people make it out to be. Unless the devs really are too lazy to implement breeding. I can't blame them though, programming is exhausting and time consuming so I can see why they would be against implementing it.

Thanks for reading down my post, feel free to explain to me why I'm an idiot for thinking breeding should be implemented.

91496 Oh wow look here. I'm going to ask about breeding. Why is it not implemented and never to be implemented? Well here are the amazing answers I've gotten:

"itll break the economy"

"the devs are too lazy"

So, I may ask, why? How does breeding "break" the economy? I hope anyone realizes that breeding only makes certain Pokémon more valuable. Say for instance I caught a Pokémon with 3 perfect IVs that are all in stats that the Pokémon wants, and lets say it also has a good nature. By todays standards this Pokémon would be worth a lot, especially if the other IVs are at least usable. However, with the introduction of breeding there will of course be a higher supply of these kinds of Pokémon but there will also be a higher demand from breeders.

Okay, so you don't care? Why not just make bred Pokémon untradeable? Not only will this keep the market relatively safe but it will also encourage hunting Pokémon more. In fact, the only thing that would happen would be a greater price of Pokémon, but also a balancing in prices of Pokémon that are level 100 but just have abysmal stats.

Go ahead, shoot my post down, delete it. I'm not asking for breeding now or even soon. Actually, I'd much rather have all the bugs smoothed out before a feature like breeding is implemented. I'd rather have the game be out of Beta. I feel like if it is implemented correctly breeding will just make the game more enjoyable as an MMO. Sure socializing is a huge part, but so is competitive play. Currently competitive play boils down to searching for a Pokémon for hours to days depending on how rare it is and how lucky you are. Breeding also makes a great money sink.

If we look at PRO's competitor spam they've completely redone breeding. Not only does breeding a single perfect Pokémon cost a ludicrous amount but it also encourages trading by getting rid of the parent Pokémon. If PRO took an approach like this I don't see why it would be as much of an issue as people make it out to be. Unless the devs really are too lazy to implement breeding. I can't blame them though, programming is exhausting and time consuming so I can see why they would be against implementing it.

Thanks for reading down my post, feel free to explain to me why I'm an idiot for thinking breeding should be implemented.

Its not an mmo setup mainly because it kill the rarity of it, and the economy with it. Making them untradeable wont make a difference because anyone with a few pokemon with decent IV's can make a proper comp pokemon. It was discussed both internally and publically, it will never be a part of our developement process. We've done the math, it wont work. Not in the way our developers want the game to be.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

snip.

Its not an mmo setup mainly because it kill the rarity of it, and the economy with it. Making them untradeable wont make a difference because anyone with a few pokemon with decent IV's can make a proper comp pokemon. It was discussed both internally and publically, it will never be a part of our developement process. We've done the math, it wont work. Not in the way our developers want the game to be.

No it doesn't. You didn't read my entire argument. It doesn't kill the rarity of it, it only makes the player feel more in control of their playing experience. And what's wrong with making it less tedious to get a comp Pokémon. The developers want the game to be centered around RNG from what you are telling me. That leads me to question the developers competence as well... game developers.

snip.

No it doesn't. You didn't read my entire argument. It doesn't kill the rarity of it, it only makes the player feel more in control of their playing experience. And what's wrong with making it less tedious to get a comp Pokémon. The developers want the game to be centered around RNG from what you are telling me. That leads me to question the developers competence as well... game developers.

Pure CatchMMO with proper RNG. We expect our players to catch and raise their comps, not find a few and create a perfect one.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.