Things that are not to be introduced in PRO

Red

1. 1.

This point has already been brought up, but I agreed with it. I understand why having Illuminate increasing all rates would be bad for the game. But with that being said, can it be considered removing the pokes with these completely useless abils from the game, so theres no need to argue over them being made useful? I've fished and surfed for days and haven't yet seen a staryu. when I finally do, I can deal with the first one having bad IVs, or bad nature. But a useless abil? It's like spending days farming to be smacked in the face. Not upset, just saying...

[glow=red]Death comes for us all Oruku Saki. But something much worse comes for you. For when you die, it will be....Without Honor...[/glow]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job. I have no problem not using fly outside of battle cuse of the points Death just pointed out. btw remember, we choose to play this game if we like it or not. Ive been playing this game for a week now and so far I like it.

91600 This point has already been brought up, but I agreed with it. I understand why having Illuminate increasing all rates would be bad for the game. But with that being said, can it be considered removing the pokes with these completely useless abils from the game, so theres no need to argue over them being made useful? I've fished and surfed for days and haven't yet seen a staryu. when I finally do, I can deal with the first one having bad IVs, or bad nature. But a useless abil? It's like spending days farming to be smacked in the face. Not upset, just saying...

This.

I mentioned about this before - if Pickup and Pay Day will never be made working, then why bother keeping them in the game?

If they must be kept in the game, then why not just nerf them instead of keeping them effect-less? For example, Pickup, let it pick only normal Poke Ball or Potion, and for Pay Day, make the money gain effect be a small chance, not guaranteed.

I think that's the issue with the current system. Either there needs to be breeding or some alternative way to get competitive Pokémon. If PRO is going by actual Pokémon mechanics the odds of catching a perfect 6 IV'd Pokémon is a 1/1 073 741 82 chance. The odds of catching a 5 perfect IV'd Pokémon is a 6/33 554 432 chance. Either make it so finding competitive Pokémon has better odds than winning the lottery or improve breeding.

91763 I think that's the issue with the current system. Either there needs to be breeding or some alternative way to get competitive Pokémon. If PRO is going by actual Pokémon mechanics the odds of catching a perfect 6 IV'd Pokémon is a 1/1 073 741 82 chance. The odds of catching a 5 perfect IV'd Pokémon is a 6/33 554 432 chance. Either make it so finding competitive Pokémon has better odds than winning the lottery or improve breeding.

you don't need perfect iv'd pokemon for competitive. that's the beauty of a game without breeding - the standards for comps will come down, as well. 20+ bulk, 25+ attack and sometimes 31 speed are more than acceptable for competitive play

"Maybe love is just an economy based on resource scarcity,

but what I fail to see, is what that's got to do with you and me"

-Father John Misty

92776 Red

in your list isnt the ability pick up so are you working for it that this will be work soon?

If it is not on the list, then it will be coded but no estimated time can be given.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Pokedex show when the pokemon evolves. If by trade or stone it'll simply say so.

White Team Rocket outfits! please

Will there be Pokémon Coordinating added? May be something else players can do than just grind to beat the E4. Also adds some end game stuff to do.

Not everyone plays pokemon just pvp, iv-ev train or just grind for the E4.