Ban blaziken

Xrevolutionx94

Ban blaziken. Don't think I need to fully explain to why it needs a bann now, but if you require a reason then you should just go look up why it is banned in competitive play. And if you want me to show u calcs I'm for it. But what it comes down to is no Pokémon can come into this mon and live 1-2 hits not any mon. With the nerf of talon and how under played it will be and in our current meta the only 2 Pokémon able to revenge kill would be a azumarill and crawdaunt. Basically saying If you team don't have one of these mons in it your teams gets blow back by a blaziken. If you don't have one of these mons in and blaziken is pard up vs say your amoongus and you know u need said mon to Win but you know if you switch out he sds and sweeps your life/ what ever you switch into he blowing tf back... nice Pokémon we go there... if you want more information... like detailed go check why it was banned in the first place.. so just ban this broken ass mon with no checks or counters

• Like 12

4K82h71.png

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 no reason for this mon to stay unbanned while it's uber tier, there are still pokemon can counter it but it is really hard to kill it if you dont have. Without talond and a bit nerfed for gengar this mons is a threat to every team and it can spam hjk almost everytime without worry.

• Like 1
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

+1 , This mon is from uber tiers and it should be ban since its gen 7 now. and like you said with the nerf of talon only azu and crawdaunt can revenge kill it. I hope it will be banned soon :)

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"