Impending Sevii Remake

Thor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whata bout the pokemons that evo in alonan places like "alonan executor" etc

I'm also interested in those 3 Pokémon that evolves into Alolan variants from regular ones. I will now quote part of my one thread where I pust some ideas/suggestions for how we could get them as well Alolan Diglett:

Would be nice to see Alolan Diglett be catchable in Diglett's Cave Entrance 1-2 like as tier 8-9 and in Diglett's Cave it self like as tier 7-8, it could be there as MS only as well if non-MS is too much. For 3 Alolan Forms that evolve from Regular ones we should do this: Cubone at Day time evolves into Regular Marowak and Night time into Alolan one, Exeggcute at Day time with Leaf Stone evolves into Alolan Exeggutor and Night time with Leaf Stone to Regular one, Pikachu with Thunder Stone evolves into Regular Raichu and with Thunder Stone while holding food type item (Drinks like Fresh Water, Berries, Berry Juice and etc)(that food disappears after evolving) Alolan one.
Edited by SViper
  • Like 1

I'm also interested in those 3 Pokémon that evolves into Alolan variants from regular ones. I will now quote part of my one thread where I pust some ideas/suggestions for how we could get them as well Alolan Diglett:

About that i prefer a cave inside the island that have a chance to appear alonan diglet . About, vulpix, alonan executor ,ratatta , muk raichu geodude etc.. Well lest see @Thor suprising us. Im loving the updates , so far . All i want to know is, i need to do the new Quest to go sinoh once again? Also Theres any other SIDE Quest?

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

I have plans for the alolan evolutions of non alolan pokemon, don't worry about it.

The Sevii story will basically introduce you to the kanto alolan variants and there will be a few others also, but not much more than that

• Like 2

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.