A few things regarding upcoming content...

Thor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope this issue will be fixed this year, because now that client update that brought 7th Gen feels a little fake, but whatever. Keep up Thor/Arnie and you not need to apologize. :)

The Gen7 update shouldn't even be ingame without Gen7 pokemon, it feels super rushed maybe due to the hype that it was maybe possible.

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Unfortunately, the good news is the staff in producing new material to keep their players focused, but alola would be something phenomenal could at least release the pokes that the staff has to capture. more and more I lose the will to play the initial thing that keeps me still my Guild (family) Magikarp. sad with the news about alola

BrunoIlha / Bruno Omega

28379411_2093878357562943_5779228511789933349_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=45c06b756c560036446b7845833b907a&oe=5B13E8CD

Conheça nossa página com o Detonado em Português

ProDetonado.tk

mito_detonado_2.png

Well ,all people not only you make mistakes , you doing this work with all your time and love so Thor no worries , bad and good things happens not only in real live you don't need to be sorry,. So i guess we need to wait a bit longer at least we know you guys working hard to this game have a better experience and in a near future the gen 7 Pokémon's will appear,beside for trainers like me and newbies the "good news" are irrelevant, i just need a objective and you did by saying "a new quest". So i'm fulfill, waiting for new things from you and hight five from a huge fan of your work so far.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: