New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Sn0s joined the community
-
Razecraze212 joined the community
-
Accidental Bid on Gold Server Auction
Hello there, Please use the Report button in the auction and explain the situation, However i could see the the auction isnt ended so there is are chance that new bid will be placed.
-
-
Sharktapboi02 started following Imipidimp 26def/29spdef/19hp
-
Accidental Bid on Gold Server Auction
Hello, I would like to ask for assistance regarding an accidental bid I made on an auction. Im a Silver Server player, but I accidentally placed a bid on an auction that is actually on the Gold Server. I found the auction link through the official PRO Discord, and because the seller has a Silver Server badge, I mistakenly assumed the auction was for Silver Server. I didnt notice the server listed in the auction thread before placing my bid. This was completely accidental, and I had no intention of bidding on a Gold Server auction. I apologize for the mistake and would like to ask if it would be possible to cancel/remove my bid. IGN: 3v3nd12 Server: Silver Auction Link: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/trade/11568/ Bid Amount: 900,000 Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
-
Why i got banned suddenly
Hello again, From your screenshot you attached in your post you will be automatically unbanned at 28.09.2026 08:01 UTC as per your time.
-
Tornadek joined the community
-
Aquaash started following form sceptile
-
Pcttzrvb joined the community
-
Defrosted joined the community
Today
-
Ahs21992 joined the community
-
Why i got banned suddenly
So how to unban it? Will open automatic?
-
Rrrhtqht joined the community
-
Darthmaul009 joined the community
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Why i got banned suddenly
Hello there, Due to Unstable network it happens..Try to keep your network stable.Y1n started following Epic Mawile Adamant +21Zamzmcem joined the community- Why i got banned suddenly
Hallo, i wanna ask why im get banned suddenly? The system says my moving is too fast and got kicked from game, whats wrong? I dont make any mistake- New player - gold or silver server?
Welcome to the Pokémon Revolution Online community! It's great to have you here. Take your time enjoying the story across the regions, and don't hesitate to ask the community if you get stuck. I think joining silver server is better. Good luck on your journey, mate! 🫡Qnqjvxus joined the community- Game constant crash android
I think I fixed it by reducing game quality- Game constant crash android
My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!- VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
- I removed the summer breloom
Hi! @Quarios I have restored your Summer Breloom for you! I also noticed you posted both here and the restoration megathread, In the future please use only the megathread for restoring Pokemon. I will go ahead and lock this thread for you, If you need help in the future please feel free to reach out in a new topic! Thanks! Satellar 🌟Yesterday
- Silvernabs - Recruiting new Players.
- I have a question about the Xmas Reshiram mount.
any news?- Restore Pokemon Megathread
Hi i accidentally released my summer breloom lvl 100 i dont remember id i relased him 1p m - 1,15p m 27,09,2026- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1, I'm a noob and could've used this for story progression.- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1- TRADES
You can try asking the player whom you have traded..- TRADES
OK thanks , i think because now you can trade just items if you want it would be better to not allow pokemon to trade holding items exept for evolution stuff etc. but i guess i should say goodbuy to my choice band :)- Move Effectiveness Indicator in PvP
+1 Good Idea but as @Lugario said In general would be great..- TRADES
Hello, Yes, items a Pokémon is holding transfer along with it in a trade, as long as the item itself is tradable. Mega Stones and Z-Crystals are not tradable, so they won't transfer even if held. If a held item slips through, You can try asking the trade partner directly if they can return it.- TRADES
i just sold a pokemon having a choice band on it ( forgot to remove it ) did the item get traded too? also if the pokemon hold a mega stone or a z move would it be traded too? - Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟