New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
-
Midnightagony started following Simisear Summer | Jolly 31spd 28atk
-
-
Mew quest
Hello! That is great news! I'm really glad we were able to resolve this. Best of luck on your hunt for Mew! Since everything has been resolved, I will now go ahead and close this thread. If you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to create a new one. Have fun and enjoy the game! Kind regards. Hallowglow.
-
Bayonetta15 joined the community
-
Lord32 joined the community
-
Not logging time in regions
Hello, my time in the regions other than kanto isnt being tracked by the prof's , was wandering how i could get it to start tracking.
Today
-
Davonprice joined the community
-
Sertoe started following Wts godly [Poke117727491] max speed hp fire
-
-
Ridwik joined the community
-
Alset joined the community
-
Mrbroskie joined the community
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
-
Restore Pokemon Megathread
Good afternoon, today around 11 a.m. Brasília time, Brazil, I accidentally deleted a Gyarados with the exp share item. I would like to have it again. Would that be possible?silver server
- COIN BUYING PAYMENT METHODS:
-
Mew quest
Update: already figured out, o needed to battle Mewtwo and i was sure i already did but i didn't, problem solved!
-
Magamc32 joined the community
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!
-
Road to 200 - From Auctioneer to PvPer
Entry #4 - Lost Again Lost every single game in the recent Halloween tournament. Got a lot to learn. When I find the time, I'll work on improving myself.
-
Ngokhang joined the community
-
Pietrosilveon joined the community
-
Orgzhtql joined the community
-
COIN BUYING PAYMENT METHODS:
thank u for raising this concern i also want to buy but cant
-
COIN BUYING PAYMENT METHODS:
Hey PROTeam, I am Tantankare67 of your community, I am writing this content because I was thinking to buy 200 coins in my account. I live in India so it costs around 1.1k INR. So I was thinking that the only payment method available is Paypal Or Credit/Debit Card. I dont have an bank account yet but I was thinking to do it from a shop. So, I think that there should also be one payment method, called UPI which is the most common and famous in India where everyone can have the access. So, If you guys look after this problem , i'll be very happy to buy coins and other cosmetics with it. Thanking You, Regards!
-
Magic HairBrush for change hairstyle
I think there should be a cheaper way to change just your hairstyle for less than 80 credits (Magic Mirror). At the current prices, 80 credits are worth around 400k Pokédollars, which is a lot of money just to change your hair. I even made a mistake when choosing my hairstyle and ended up wasting 400k. I think the Magic Mirror is fairly priced since it allows you to change your gender and other appearance options. However, using it just to change your hairstyle feels ridiculously expensive. What about adding a "Magic Hairbrush" that lets you change only your hairstyle for a more reasonable amount of credits? I think this would be a great quality-of-life addition.
- 🌟 PokéNová Multi-Service Hub [ Gold Server & Silver Server ] || Professional | Systematic Progress Updates 🌟 | Recruitment Open For All Service Providers
-
PokéMart+ Service Shop (Open Again)
Bump Ready to take over service market again pm me for all ur needs
-
🪽⚔️🔥Jenova Materia Market 🪽⚔️🔥
Hey bro i want to buy the fool's onix
-
VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump
-
VESPER SHOP! OPEN, Shop quest service for both server silver and gold! Mega, Legendary, Dungeon and Event service shop
Quiero el servicio de vicitini dungeon
Yesterday
-
[AUCTION] BORUTO SET - RARE PVP REWARD
Sold - closed
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
-
Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump
-
Clean my pc shop ♻️
Hi, do you still have the sheer force nidoking
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!
Last week
-
Mew quest
I did that already i have the 151 kanto pokes data
-
Mew quest
I did that already, i have the 151 kanto pokes data
-
Mew quest
Hello I'm sorry for the inconvenience. You need the Mewtwo catch data. To get that you need unlocked the Cerulean Cave, Here’s a guide to get access to Cerulean Cave. Mewtwo it's located in B1F, once you defeat it, you can go back and claim the Old Sea Map. You can also fight boss Naero there, and unlock the Daycare Center, to teach your pokémon Egg moves, Pre-evolution moves and the Doctor daily quest. If you need anything else let me know! Good luck with you Mew! Regards. Hallowglow.
-
Pinkan Island Bug
I am encountering a pinkan island bug, i am doing the pinkan quest and i have reached to the point where i pass through forest ranger he takes my pokeballs and then as i pass by him i encounter a team rocket grunt who is visible after defeating him i need to find the 3 hidden grunts but ranger does not take my pokeballs and i can pass by him, also i did not encounter the visible grunt and there are no guards i even went to pinkan idland cliff area southwards but there are no guards and no team rocket grunts i saw a video online and went to places hwere hidden grunts are, incountered one which requires rock smash to reach him on side of a mountain but the other two are not appearing kindly help me resolve the issue please