I decided to quit this game not beacouse it was bad or something but beacouse i want to focus on my career in real life and i won't have the time i want to spend on thid beautiful game
I had some very nice experience playing this game i met a lot of people some were good others not so good but this is how the life is
I want say thank you to all staff that they are doing their excellent job to keep this community health as much as possible and keep adding in game cool stuff and ideas
I want thank my friends in game
S4mleryt is my very good friend in real life and it was the one convinced me start the game 3years ago he was always helping me and definitely one of the best guys you can meet
(Best pvp player ive met xd)
Iamal0ne one of the best leader i never met inside the game in any guild i was very helpful and funny and beast in pvp i wish him all the best in the ladder
Ryan your name have some numbers that i never cant remember in the right order xd
You were one of the most funny persons i evere meet i was loving speaking with you gl in your life and in pro ( thank you for learning me the best no in life "nuuuuuuuu")
I also want thank some other people that are very nice and i feel themed as my friends inside the game
Xanthinarose, croakmain, ferocityy,klarer, idilassijassi
Forgive me if i forgot anyone xd
I also want thank my lovely guild Whiteshield
I hope i was good officer
And i want to apologize to bloodstone47 for some things i said i hope one day will be back in whiteshield he is rly good person best of luck my friend
I love you all you will be missed