Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/12/20 in all areas

  1. Hello. I just finished the umbra quest in super hard mode after spending over 15 hrs and it was the most challenging thing I've done in the game. i did it for the outfit and i was ecstatic when i finally won. You can imagine how disappointed i was when the npc asked me to return the normal outfit if i wanted the shiny one and i felt extremely cheated by it. Pls make both outfits available at the same time because they're my favorite ones in game and id love to wear them both together. Please remove the exchange system and make them permanent. Thank you.
  2. ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE PvPable Pelipper 150k Jolly 30spd 20+ Garchomp ada 31atk scizor 850k sand force jolly exca 20+ 650k PvPable sceptile 250k Not-so-good garchomp 150k Bold Garde 175k H.a 30 spd jolly chomp 550k
  3. Thanks man! You are a life save. 😄
  4. It should be possible to see how long time u still have remaining , cause sometimes i keep hunt and notice its gone to late after i catch a froakie without hidden ability .
  5. +1 it should tell you when u hover over the little icon along with regular ms
  6. Hello @Invoy. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I've informed the corresponding staff team to look into your issue and it should be fixed very soon. In the meantime, please be patient. I'll let you know as soon as I get an answer. Kind regards, Exotyc
  7. Do bosses. Rush accounts. Do bosses with them as well. Getting rerolls is way easier than getting ladder.
  8. Hello, I got disconnected where you have to choose between vampire clothes and hoondoom mount with Mayor Gorge (Murky town) I didnt get any of those item... (I want vampire clothes) any help ? (Gold server)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.