Honestly speaking, what you are describing just looks almost impossible. Only explanation I can give is one of the following:
You are lying and just increased the amount miss to make it more... "OMG!";
You are one of the most unlucky person in the world, cause what you describe has 0.00000000000000000000117% chance of happening;
There is something that decrease High Jump Kick accuracy and that has not been found, however after several tests we didn't find it.
I have personally made a Python script to run 182 attempts and see effectively the amount of success and fail with 90% chance (High Jump Kick has 90% accuracy).
After that I have run that script 700 different times (so basically it made 182 attempts, then other 182, then other 182, etc).
The lowest I was able to go to was 150 success and 32 fail which is 82.42% of accuracy. Do keep in mind that this is the lowest possible I have encountered.
After that, to verify if there was any issue in the game we have proceeded and 5 different testers actually tested it.
USERNAME
ATTEMPTS
SUCCESS
FAIL
% ACCURACY
TIGRERRA
64
56
8
87.50 %
MALAMAGMAR
99
88
11
88.89 %
METAGUROSU
80
75
5
93.75 %
ACTIVECAMO
100
90
10
90 %
GOUDA
80
68
12
85 %
As you can see, the lowest is 85% and the highest is 93.75%. Obviously, the higher you go and the more the % will stabilize itself around 90%.
Honestly speaking, numbers there looks pretty correct.
There are obviously things to keep in consideration like Bright Powder, however on a number such as yours (182), it looks really impossible to have the total accuracy go down to 62% unless you have played against only pokemon holding that item.