New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Dorade
-
Auction : Xmas Swampert
1.6m
-
Auction : Xmas Swampert
1m
-
Auction : Xmas Swampert
600k
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Ok. I will be available to trade in 13-14 hours from now.
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Hello, are you the same person as Smurf378 ? Because I got a mp asking for this excadrill at roughly same time as you did on shop thread.
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Bump
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Added pvp ready diggersby
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Added : - deino - goomy - mudkips
-
Making Mega Sableye available in pvp is so UNFAIR!!
I don't play stall. I don't like stall. I don't particularly like mega sableye either and don't plan using but : We already have a significant number of stuff able to break through mega sableye such as (list extracted from smogon sheet of Sabeleye in gen 7 OU) : - Charizard Y - Heatran - Charizard X - Volcarona - sd/sub garchomp - Kyurem B - Mega diancie - Clefable - Victini All of them beside Victini maybe are pretty common in PRO meta. And that is, ofc without considering the UU and under pokemon that will do the job too like : - Kyurem (regular) - Heracross guts - Mega Absol - Nasty plot Infernape - Mega Gardevoir - Mega Houndoom and I am probably missing few others. I therefore personally don't understand people saying they don't have anything to answer mega sableye...
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
-
Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
- Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
I just noticed you are in gold. Will you transfer ?- Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Hello ! Yes I accept your deal- Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
- Valentine Feebas and Milotic Concept <3
Beautiful- Server Merge
I don't think the question can be asked in such a manichean manner. Some aspects are definetely a plus for the community. I'm thinking about the fact that people will no longer be able to hunt with 4 accounts in parallel. Some other aspects are for me requesting more details as to how certain things will be managed. I will give one example , today the most common way of training pokemons is via trainers tower and the only way to do it "conveniently" is to use the gyarados trick for which you've to lend yourself the gyarados to avoid getting a brand new gyarados each time you train. Will this kind of trick be possible in the future ? More globally, it feels like not being able to trade between our several characters linked to one account will be unbearable to most of us.- Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
- Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
Yes, the discount applies 🙂- Very rare valentine torchic auction
- Very rare valentine torchic auction
@Nickklauda You win the auction ! Congratulations. Let me know when you are available to do the trade. - Dorade PVP shop (Update 13/09/2026)
