Making Mega Sableye available in pvp is so UNFAIR!!

Deritmai

Non-staller user here! Facing full stall team with Mega Sableye in pvp with a few option on wall breaker is a waste of time playing pvp anymore!! WHOEVER made this move clearly don't think of us (Non-staller user)! ATLEAST make it fair! UNBANNED wall breaker poke as well!!!

• Like 1

Mega mawile whennnn

• Like 3

___________________________________________________________________________________

image.jpeg.e982d2b7e278b3b1d88369a70572e0d1.jpeg

___________________________________________________________________________________

I don't play stall. I don't like stall. I don't particularly like mega sableye either and don't plan using but :

We already have a significant number of stuff able to break through mega sableye such as (list extracted from smogon sheet of Sabeleye in gen 7 OU) :

- Charizard Y

- Heatran

- Charizard X

- Volcarona

- sd/sub garchomp

- Kyurem B

- Mega diancie

- Clefable

- Victini

All of them beside Victini maybe are pretty common in PRO meta.

And that is, ofc without considering the UU and under pokemon that will do the job too like :

- Kyurem (regular)

- Heracross guts

- Mega Absol

- Nasty plot Infernape

- Mega Gardevoir

- Mega Houndoom

and I am probably missing few others.

I therefore personally don't understand people saying they don't have anything to answer mega sableye...

• Haha 3

On 3/5/2024 at 3:07 AM, Dorade said:

I therefore personally don't understand people saying they don't have anything to answer mega sableye...

Because these people are so used to HO vs HO or HO vs balance where it's all about the moment to moment plays, and that one turn that is crucial to the match's conclusion, which in turn trains them perfectly to lose against stall, where it's all about applying pressure to the opponent consistently, but not too much that you lose someone important. 

Excluding the list Dorade made, we may not have strong breakers like Kartana, Mega-Mawile (Rightfully so), and Tapu Lele yet, but be glad Arena Trap and Shadow Tag's been banned and Z-moves were introduced.

Stall will always be a matchup based team archetype, with or without Mega-Sableye. You will always need to prep against these type of teams anyways.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 2:34 PM, Bohmanuwu said:

Personally I think mega sableye is awesome, I mean just look at its super cool design!

It is. I don't have anything against it thb. it's just the pvp field facing it with full stall is too much time consuming.

On 3/5/2024 at 4:07 PM, Dorade said:

I don't play stall. I don't like stall. I don't particularly like mega sableye either and don't plan using but :

We already have a significant number of stuff able to break through mega sableye such as (list extracted from smogon sheet of Sabeleye in gen 7 OU) :

- Charizard Y

- Heatran

- Charizard X

- Volcarona

- sd/sub garchomp

- Kyurem B

- Mega diancie

- Clefable

- Victini

All of them beside Victini maybe are pretty common in PRO meta.

And that is, ofc without considering the UU and under pokemon that will do the job too like :

- Kyurem (regular)

- Heracross guts

- Mega Absol

- Nasty plot Infernape

- Mega Gardevoir

- Mega Houndoom

and I am probably missing few others.

try playing pvp against mega sableye with full stall team. come back here after that.

im using most of the pokes that you gave but still they won't do.