♦ New Pokemon Lending Feature | Complete Guide [Updated] ♦

Prehax

Lending feature

Index

• What is the Lending feature?
  • How does it work?
  • FAQ

What is the Lending feature?

The newly implemented lending feature allows you to borrow Pokemon from your friends for a set amount time. The Pokemon will be returned after the timer is up, there is no fee for it and it is 100% a secure way to borrow things to your friends or guildmates.

How does it work?

Step 1.

To initiate the Lending trade simply sent a normal trade-request and drag/drop your pokemon into the trade-window.

Step 2.

Press on the "Lend"-button to initiate a lending trade: This will open a new window which allows you to select the time (min: 1 minute / max: 30d23h59m

Step 3.

After you selected the time you simply confirm it again on the lending window.

Step 4.

After you confirmed the time, the header of the Trade window will change to the lending duration that you have picked.

Step 5.

Accept - read the warning

Step 6.

After the time is up, the Pokemon will come back to the original owner.

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

• 1. What is the maximum duration that I can borrow a Pokemon?
    • You can choose between 1 minute and 30days 23 hours and 59 minutes.

[*]2. Can I use the borrowed Pokemon in PVP?

• Yes you can use them in PVP and in PVE.

[*]3. What happens if the time runs out during a battle?

• The Pokemon will return to the original owner after the battle.

[*]4. I borrowed someone my Pokemon that was holding a Life Orb, but the Life Orb didn't come back to me?

• This is not possible as the item gets removed before you lend the pokemon, check your Backpack please.

[*]5. Will the money return I used during the lending trade?

• No it will not, be careful regarding scams here.

[*]6. Can I trade borrowed Pokemon?

• No, they are greyed out in chat and you can't even click on them. They are not trad-eable under any circumstances.

[*]7. What is the requirement to use this feature?

• You simply need to be able to use the Trade feature in the first place. (4th Kanto Badge)

[*]8. Can I trade legendary Pokemon with this feature?

• No, legendary Pokemon remain untradeable. They were never tradeable and never will be.

[*]9. What happens during Server crashes?

• The Pokemon returns at the set time, if the server crashes at the exact of its return; then the Pokemon will be in your last box.

[*]10. My friend changed the EV's, Moveset and evolved it, what can I do?

• The Pokemon returns the same way you gave it to him, so everything resets back!

[*]11. Can I release the Pokemon that was given to me?

• No, lent Pokemon can not be released or deleted.

[*]12. Is there a region lock for borrowed Pokemon?

• You are able to trade region-locked pokemon however if you have not finished said region the Pokemon will be locked in your box.

[*]13. The user I lend my Pokemon to received a ban, what can I do?

• You simply have to wait it out, the Pokemon will return on the set date.

[*]14. Do lend Pokemon give Dex data?

• Yes, they do give the owned data, the seen data AND the evolve data if you decide to evolve the Pokemon (note Q.10)

[*]15. What if I only have borrowed Pokemon in my party at the time when the timers is over?

• If your party only consisted of borrowed Pokemon, you will end up with a party without Pokemon. BE CAREFUL HERE.

[*]16. What if someone transfers to another server while lending my Pokemon?

• Server transfers are not possible while lending a Pokemon.

[*]17. Can I cancel the lending process early?

• You can now cancel the process early after finishing the lending process by pressing on "Send back now", shown at the Pokémon Card. Remaining time will also be shown next to it.

[*]18. What happens if my Box is full?

• There are up to 1000 Pokemon shown and can go further than that but you have to release Pokemon to a number below 1000 to able to use your lended Pokemon again.
      Your Pokemon is not lost.

Edited by Equilibrium
  • Like 20

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Question: I want to buy a poke from someone, ok? And that person use the command " /trade <username>,<lend duration> " to initialize the trading process. So that person will receive the money and the pokemon i bought will come back to that person? How do i know if the person is lending or not a pokemon?

Question: I want to buy a poke from someone, ok? And that person use the command " /trade <username>,<lend duration> " to initialize the trading process. So that person will receive the money and the pokemon i bought will come back to the person? How do i know if the person is lending or not a pokemon?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.