♦ New Pokemon Lending Feature | Complete Guide [Updated] ♦

Prehax

good question me too i wanna know what hapen for evovle did we can evolve ower pokemon withoute worry

read the FAQ

About that: i think you can evolve the owners pokemon , get the evolution DATA , and probably will be reset to pre-evo form , but i'm not a test field/staff or anything ....

read the FAQ, it states that it will be back at the same form as it was given^^

do i lose money?

You won't faint instantly but if you are going into a battle without Pokemon, you lose and lose money yes.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Suggestion: will it be possible to have a duration less than a day(Maybe add in a way to set different time measurements)? An example of where this will be useful is lending a guildmate a poke for dex, they evolve it, and maybe you need it yourself for evo data, or another guildie needs it. In an environment that lends pokes all the time, lending would take up less time.

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

Suggestion: will it be possible to have a duration less than a day(Maybe add in a way to set different time measurements)? An example of where this will be useful is lending a guildmate a poke for dex, they evolve it, and maybe you need it yourself for evo data, or another guildie needs it. In an environment that lends pokes all the time, lending would take up less time.

Not possible, already asked

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The lended pokemon can be deleted?

read the FAQ, it can not

This was hands down the most poorly thought out idea ever implemented

not really no^^