Players Feedback Questionnaire - October

Salt

Where are you from?:United States

How old are you?:17

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?:1131h+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: For sure it has! First off, LOTS of moves have been implemented since the start of the year, and there have been new abilities that help diversify the pvp meta, while still being somewhat unique.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I have no favorites :]

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would change the PC search system completely. The searching and organization is so tedious, which leads people to not delete mons, get a full pc, then see a shiny they can't catch. A start could be to make a selection system that let's you mass delete, deposit, withdraw, or move from box to box. Next would be adding ' and - characters to the search to search Pokémon like the nidoran and rotom forms.

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are you from?: Russia

How old are you? 26

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any) 1187 h

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: yes, catching bugs driving me crazy)

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated? -

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: mega stone

Where are you from?: - Im from Poland

How old are you?: - Im 22 years old

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: - 860hours playtime

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: - Yeah the game from then who i start i very better because changed alot of maps , graphics .. etc

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: - No i dont think so

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: - I think for me better for change is .. the money who i spend for traveler.. 5k for each region in other only that .. is my big problem

Where are you from?: Hungary

How old are you?: 19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 2800h+

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Definitely yes. A lots of new boss, moves and pokes.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I think, no

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would change make some major changes in pvp, the time limit is so long, I would allow some banned pkm, and somehow limit the number of tank/stall in 1 team, pvp would be more fun, if players use other pokemons, and not the same 20.

Where are you from?: Pennsylvania, US

How old are you?: 23

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 3954hrs on main, 31hrs between alts/other server

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes it has. I started playing 2 years ago in July and since then soo much has been added and fixed. Staff presences in gold still feels lacking compared to when I started though.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I don't really interact much outside of my guild so I don't really know.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: I would just want that updates aren't so sporadic. They just sort of come whenever and are just however big they are. More consistency would be nice so I could have something to look forward to at a specific date, and so that there aren't periods where the server is being reset multiple times every day for a week for things such as spawn updates. Huge updates are great but I think spreading those huge ones a bit out I would like more.

magmah6sx0.png

Where are you from?: israel

How old are you?: 21

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: in my current account 300h.. i believe more than 500h total (ive played 2 years ago at blue and red servers)

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: a lot. when i first start playing,only kanto and johto were available. a lot has been changed since then. i really like the changes

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: no i dont think so ...

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: yes. there is only one thing that really bothers me. the traveling system. you need to pay 5k to go to a different region and 2.5k to travel in the same region. the problem is - its too much. you see, most of the trades in the server are around 5-50k. and people dont wanna pay more for traveling so a lot of trades just get canceled because of that and its really ruining the expirience of rpg trades.. you need to cancel a lot of small trades because you cant afford losing so much money for traveling... you can still charge money for the ship but i think it should be around 1k instead of 5k.. i think its a better way to get rid of money from the game and people will travel much much more if it will be so cheap. so more money will get out of the game overall.

Where are you from? United States of America

How old are you? 28

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)? 3887 hours on my main, and probably another 200 or so on a few other random accounts I grinded to store guild pokemon and other things like my "0x" collection.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how? I joined a little over two years ago and the game has improved immensely since then. More pokemon, more abilities and moves coded, more maps, more npc bosses, more quests, more everything. And not just more but better quality. Better pvp rulings, better moderation, better community interaction, better interface, etc. The game is constantly growing, improving, and always looking for feedback.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated? Yes. There are so many players in this community that organize sub communities and create content and run activities. Personally speaking: Popinsmoke, Glogs, Waniardy, Coup, Natryu, and Nanoluck are members of my guild that have helped keep my guild, NoMercy, afloat during my inactive times without ever reaching their hand out for rewards from me or staff but certainly deserve it. There are others like ShinyCelebi, Dakivid, and Belzebel who've also done a lot and have been recognized. Sometimes I feel like I get the credit for all the hard work these individuals have done for the community. I could seriously go on naming so many more people... its the community that keeps me addicted to this game.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)? Create more functionality to PvP. In a social media world, things like the ability to spectate games to improve the quality of tournaments would be amazing for content creators and hosts. A doubles section, where I can que up with a friend to play doubles. Playing through PokeOne with this option was by far the most fun experience Ive ever had playing pokemon. If PRO had this, it would be hands-down the greatest pokemon mmo forever.

E6W75Tu.png

Where are you from?: United States

How old are you?: 20

How much playtime do you have on PRO?: ~150 hours

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Absolutely! The frequent updates and bug fixes while adding new, exciting additions also show how dedicated the PRO team is to their game. The events also add to my enjoyment, especially the popular special Pokémon hunts!

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: I do not believe so.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: A better way to sort Pokémon in your PC boxes, it would be so much easier to drag and drop them into a specific slot for ease of access and for the sake of organization.

Siggie.png

♥ Lovely signature made by LegoLamb. ♥

♥ Proud member of The Mercenaries guild. ♥

Where are you from?: Roumania, living in Germany

How old are you?:19

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 9 hours, a bit sad ik, starter.

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: I played last year too and it was good, and it still is.

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No.

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?: Put more events, or random npcs with random tms/hms. And for sure creating some new animations for some pokemons. Putting some easter eggs, it will be also fun with some prizes, big or small.

02313bfcbd8b39fa6eee953f7d3f9993.png

Where are you from?: USA

How old are you?: 31

How much playtime do you have on PRO (including alternate accounts if any)?: 1011 hours and 36 minutes

Has the game improved since you first joined? If yes, how?: Yes, there is less crashing, more events, better flow of the game in terms of graphics, a bit more Pokemon spawns

Is there a staff member or player who you feel is underrated?: No

If you could change one thing about PRO, what would it be (no restrictions, be creative)?:

Add all regions, and add all current Pokemon. (I realize this task may be difficult in the current graphics, but the players would love it)

Have more moderation in the Trade Chat. (I would be more than willing to help moderate the trade, I believe it needs it)

Earn a bit more pokedollars when battling ( wild Pokemon and trainers and such) it is very difficult to keep large amounts of pokedollars needed in the game, and it's a bit discouraging how everything is so expensive in the game world, including Pokemon in the trade. I know some people will disagree with me, but this is my opinion.

Even though I've finished it already, I suggest either changing or making the quest to enter Sinnoh easier. Many players have complained about it, and continue to do so.

Add Exp. Share (or at least the ability to have Pokemon level up a bit faster)