PRO's Moderation Discussion

Logan

Sometimes a little chaos is good. We get some insights, answers etc from both angles. A lot has happened and been swept under the rug and just because its swept under there doesn't mean it will go away. This, although it turned sour, does have purpose, I think.

Comp_198.gif.532c46afb9db94308acb5271d387c736.gif

I really do not think it will change anything after all this, we just say to tell them, the staffs will never change, they will continue to give generously bans that they know how to do ;)

• Like 3

Guest deleteduser41af

I guess this topic is actually good for something and thats the saltyness regards staff.

I guess part of the staff knows that i dislike most of them apart from Logan (the devs since they just code the game etc.)

I agree with Dinou, ingame mods should be reformed but also those on discord..

Sadly i havent screenshotted, but its obv nearly for blind people - players who have friends in the staff, have a much longer line apart from us that doesn't stick the tongue up in the staff.

Most of the things that have been wrote in this thread, i do share most of the opinions, there needs to be a change.

But tbh, nothing will change anyway - so this is just another thread down the toilet.

I'll just get straight to the point.

You're the first one to blame staff for the unjustified ban you received back in the day,but you're also the first one to give those.

Didn't you ban two of your close friends,for "boosting" when you yourself knew there was no boosting involved? You're gonna deny that all your want,but all you wanted was to "satisfy other staff members". You knew they never boosted,but because Staff was biased against them,you decided to ban them and proceed to make them waste their time. Let me tell you,you're no better than any of these biased staff members that acted against you.

Part of my duties as staff member is to make unbias decisions unlike former staffs, yes I was unjustified banned. I can even prove it now as there was never evidence for anything. However in your case (Akalli/Tr3y); there was evidence. There was evidence of Tr3y already boosting An1ma back in the day. Do you expect us to believe after a long time with no match, both of you suddenly randomly match against each other? The fact that you also play together and PvP via screensharing makes this a very obvious thing.

I took on the case because it was the best call here. The match had to be explained and you did so, got unbanned. You actually got unbanned because you remembered details you posted in our Discord. I could not care less whatsoever what you think about me, you feel betrayed but this has nothing to do with anything. This was a common procedure and that's it. If I hurt your feelings, so be it but this had nothing to do with bias.

Sugar,former PRO admin,went out of her way multiple times during the official summer tournament of last year so Dakivid could advance without battling.Why? Because TR3Y got banned (completely stupid reason but we'll pass on that one), Rekkuza official host of the tournament decided it was ok to let TR3Y play since the ban was gonna expire before the ending of the round and the round was a quarter final match,which was quite important. Sugar threatened to quit staff multiple times if Dakivid wasn't advanced,Sugar said she would ban anyone who goes against her judgement. You,I,and everyone else involved called this situation bull[heck],how come that you coming into staff,made sure that Sugar didn't loose her role? It was enough at that point with her repetitive bias to get rid of it,but all you guys want is to protect your cute circle jerk.

This is not all though,the only way we got this information was because somebody leaked it to us,among the staff members,as I do have some respect for that person I will not reveal who it was,because you and I,Felix,know who it was.I'll ask you again,how come,you,claiming you want to remove any bias staff member,didn't do anything against this person,because even if I have respect for that person,after you leak such informations,you should never remain into staff.Well you thought.That person is an administrator now.

I wasn't even a Moderator at the time. I wasn't even an apprentice at the time. Do you really believe that I was in a position to remove a long standing Admin? No.

The tournament now is handled by me and Shinohara mainly so this type of thing should not happen again. As for Tr3y's ban, it was one of the three out of his 6 that was actually fair and justified.

If you think we don't fight bias then you are clearly wrong, we spent most of the time discussing cases, arguing a lot. @Eaty Can be my witness, I annoy him all the time when I discuss because I do not stop even if it doesn't fit into my area. I will fight bias stuff till my time as staff is up.

You claim you want staff to be as unbiased as possible,but you do nothing against it.You can keep this facade of this "Hey I was banned and it was unjustified so I'm on your guys side",but no.It doesn't really suit you well.

Wrong, you see it the way you want to see it. I know why you were banned, I know why Tr3y was banned. I do believe both permanent bans are 100% justified, that you do not agree with it is understandable however claiming that you or Tr3y are innocent is beyond believe. Unreasonable, confusing and a bit shameful that you can not admit your mistakes or even see them. It's a trait you will learn in life.

This user showed clear bias against my friend in a discord ban,after the appeal it was decided that the user "was gonna get a better training as a discord mod" What you guys did instead is promote him to moderator because he was in the same guild as Sugar,because he knew Sugar.Let's talk about it.You yourself claimed this situation was bull[heck] and this person should have never been into staff.I myself talked to GM Logan about it and he replied "The mod team is horrible,people like senrosia have no clue on what they're doing,only thing they care about is the number of ban they make and being online the most" or something like this.Dare to say i'm wrong Minho and I'll put the conversation out,you need to own up to your words now.

I agree that Senrosia made mistakes in the past, I am not going to sugarcoat things I know are wrong. Was the recruitment unbias? Hell no, my recruitment wasn't even unbias. Nikola wanted me in staff which was obviously bias. Unbias recruitment is hard to do, I wouldn't recruit myself either. We don't like how the last few recruitment turned out and I was in a position where I can have a say in those things. A fresh Moderator can't just decide not to take someone as staff or even remove them however now I can pick recruits from open recruitment I see fitting. I recruited 3 new Moderators, 2 people I never talked to or even knew and 1 who I knew before. You can not work with people you hate/dislike so much however staffs had to deal with that when working with me. There were staff members who quit staff because of me however in the end it worked out. I can watch over everything my Moderators as Team Lead, I can overrule them as I see fit and I do that already.

Senrosia however improved, is he perfect? No but who of us is? Nobody.

Does one mistake or two or three make him a bad Moderator? No. Do things he did in the past or as Dmod make him a bad Moderator now?

Stop holding useless unjustified grudges. We can call out misbehavior left and right. Unfair bans bring them to me and I will unban everyone who received an unfair ban. Derpro received an unfair ban, unfair treatment by a former Admin and I unbanned him. I do care about the reality of things, the truth so to speak. If there is lacking evidence I will unban everyone who comes my way.

But yet,these people are still into staff,and you're gonna say they got better and do a good job but we both know this is wrong.The ladder tournament situation is a good example.You let this person in charge and he did an horrible work,was super strict for no reason at all and completely ruined the healthy taunting/fun there was here.Of course there's gonna be people arguing,but this is what makes it fun,it's a tournament,so OF COURSE it's gonna happen.You yourself agree with me,because you told me that.

I agree with being strict because why do you need to taunt or harass people? Is this really a point of discussion if you can or can not harass and taunt people?

No,this person didn't improve,this person is an horrible staff member and will always be one.

He has flaws, we all do however claiming he is a horrible staff member under me is just wrong. I wouldn't allow him to do mistakes that hurt players.

Teerav,hosted a tournament and decided to never finish it.Ok that's fine.It happens. That's what anyone could say before knowing he made people pay to enter in the tournament and you guys decided to defend his action.No money was ever given back,the tournament never finished. You decided to defend that.

If I,or anyone else that is in your "we're biased to you" list did this,we would have received an harsh punishment.

Explain me why Teerav wasn't punished,even if deep down,we all know it's because staff likes Teerav and he isn't included in your list.But i'll still ask you this question because i'm curious of what excuse you'll use this time.

Private Discord stuff, not our area. Do you want us to moderate everything PRO related? Guild discords? Private chats?

We can't enforce something we do not have policies for.

There is no excuse for those things if he did them. I even agree with you that he should pay whatever he owes these people but that's not staff business. He was already called out for it with Chaosknigth and paid him however I can not force him to do anything.

One of my friends posted an innocent meme,about his good friend Caspar,in a private PokeOne guild server. The meme was posted for the purpose of entertainment and only for that reason.But sadly my friend did the horrible mistake,unforgivable mistake, of including in his meme the picture of Fadoka,which he had as a profile picture for about a year.That got him banned for two weeks.He was called cruel,toxic and damaging to the community.

An apology was supposed to be sent but the staff forgot to do it.

The reason they forgot to do it was because his name was Akalli and there's only that to it.

You then begged Arkos for an apology to be sent,two months later.The apology was sent,but do you think it solved anything? No,it didn't solve anything.You already gave the message to this player that you would do anything to ban him.You let him know that you guys as a staff team were always gonna be biased against him.And then,you expected him to just follow your rules like a dog? You don't put yourself in any player situation,you say,you're human and mistakes can be made,but when any player make mistake you guys instantly put him in "we're gonna be biased against you forever" list.

I begged Arkos? I told him that this should happen and should have happened already. What do you want me to do, tell me? The ban wasn't justified, you got compensated and an apology. An apology that was supposed to be sent but was sent after I pushed for it again because that was a fair thing to do.

What do you want me to do? Publicly say that staffs I had never worked with made a mistake? Sure they did, a lot of them did horrible mistakes.

If you really wanted the staff to be healthy ,you would do whatever to get rid of people like Letrix or Sugar,because we BOTH know how biased they were and still are.At some point,you can keep saying you're allowed to make mistakes,but you can't possibly defend their actions,you can't possibly act like these people are healthy for this game.

I can not get "rid" of people above me. You are making no sense. Do I defend their decision making from the past? God no, hell no. They get called out the same way if they would do stuff like that now, however I can not just snap and remove them.

My friend got PERM BANNED for posting a picture of a staff member in a random guild discord,which was already public.You go against your own rules and you expect to be taken seriously? What's the point of having rules if you guys break them whenever you see the opportunity to ban somebody you don't like? Come the [heck] on now. You can't possibly be serious.

Do you blame me for WW2 as well because I am German? You KNOW that I do not stand by that ban, it was unfair and would NEVER have happened if I were staff at the time.

Why are you calling out things that you and me already know were wrong? Do you think I will defend them publicly? No.

It's terrible.You know that.I know that.These guys have the power to potentially ban someone from getting the best source of informations but you guys seriously don't take that serious and you let anyone enter it.Anyone,and I say anyone currently in this discord moderation is bad,has no idea how to do anything,and when you're in the wrong,you warn.My friend went into a situation where he asked our lovely moderator Senrosia (When Senrosia was only a discord mod) for an advice.Senrosia proceed to answer with "Only tag me if you want real help" "Should I ban Akalli guys?" "Banned haha" Clearly abusing his powers.Akalli proceed to appeal the situation,Senrosia was judged too biased and needed more training.Well guys,we can say this was fixed.Thank you staff for making the right decision for once.

Can't comment, make a Discord Hub post about it. We stay away from Discord things as far as possible for reasons.

YOU SAY DISCORD MODERATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IN GAME MODERATION,BUT IT SHOULD,ITS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PLATFORM AND YOU GUYS JUST LET RANDOM PLAYERS DECIDE IT.

I agree, staff should have powers on the Discord to moderate.

You are responsible for the discord moderating so stop hiding from it.

We are not, literally we do not have any influence over it however we made our opinion this topic very clear within staff channels.

We,in our lovely guild,had a chat only for moderator,we pretty much said anything there because we knew it would be safe and nobody would leak anything.One day my friend TREY admitted something in there.He only admitted having it done in this discord,and no where else.When you got into staff,the first thing you did was leak that to your new circle jerk,and now TREY is permanently banned for it. This is why you aren't better than any staff member that acted biased against you. You decided to betray people who support you just so you could fit in the circle jerk; You get no respect.

"He only admitted having it done in this discord", ask him about it. This doesn't reflect the reality of things.

I was not involved in the ban whatsoever, the funny part about all of this is that you think I did it. You are just wrong and you know it, Tr3y knows it. It's just sad honestly.

I ain't got time for your bull[heck] excuses that you didn't do it,because we BOTH know you did.If you wanna proove you didn't do it,release the evidence.You claim you don't want to share it to protect your source,but,the only thing you wanna protect is your image,In the end,that's all you ever cared about.

You choose people who hurt and betrayed you over people who were there for you, as I said,you get no respect.

What are your [heck]ing motives? What do you really want to achieve? I'll help you.

It's nothing but the truth. I didn't leak anything out of our guild discord to get anyone banned.

Shamac permanently banned for abusing his power multiple time and being biased against multiple people.

Not going to happen, he made mistakes, I call him out for it gladly however he had nobody looking at him or even daring to stand up. He made horrible mistakes but I am not going to ban a player for that. Staffs were different back then. Would he be allowed back into staff with that attitude? No.

I want 9oomy permanently banned for [heck]ing up the game economy by leaking money to her friends.

The gains were removed from those players, I was the one who made the situation public so indeed I wanted to see them punished. They were however 9oomy kept her Former role for some reason, this was removed now. Suhuzen's former role also has been removed.

I want Arnie permanently banned for backing up the blackmail claims so he could get his staff friend to remain in the circle jerk.

He should have been, I agree but I can't just ban an Admin/Former Admin. I made peace with it though.

I want Sugar permanently banned for for abusing her power multiple time and being biased against multiple people.

I want Letrix removed from staff for abusing his power multiple time and being biased against multiple people many times.

I want Teerav harshly punished for breaking the trust of the community and scamming people with his tournament.

I want Senrosia removed from staff because this person has prooven many times he wasn't fit/incompetent for the role.

Won't happen, get this out of your mind rather quickly.

You are so predictable that you will most likely move this thread to the complain area and say some bull[heck] excuse like "blablabla didn't respect forum rules" to hide from your [heck] up.

Nope.

Let's see how you handle this one,you two faced snake.What you pulled against TR3Y is the most unbearable thing i've ever seen from a PRO Staff,and let me tell you for once and for all; You became what you ever fought against.

Didn't do it but I can not change your mind without posting evidence, I reached out to the reporter and I am asking for permission to release the evidence. You are wrong, straight up and its just sad at this point because I know how you were in the past.

Excuse me friend, but the last minute deliveries do not count.

For 1 long month I asked for my prizes

You did receive the coins didn't you?

First of all, some impression about staffs like Epiales is literally bull[heck], always trying to act like an good staff or somehow, but like wth, from when football topic become sensitive and you get muted because of that as a warning? Makes no sense.

Stop going into subjects I already explained in detail, you are AGAIN just repeating what I explained to Samurai in detail already. This is not what happened and spreading this just heats up hate towards Epiales for no reason.

A pretty fun fact is that most of cheating people getting 2nd chance, for example botting, my old friend got banned for this clause, and never has given 2nd chance, when some of other botters, that's is literally liked by an staff member, he gets his chance, and acting like everything is fine.

Lying botters to not get a second chance. Can claim all they want, if you are not honest you don't get a second chance. Ask Logan about it.

From my point, more than 50% of staff is bull[heck], some of them always powerabusing, and the staff "heads" saying "he will be trained better" like tf. My suggestion is literraly to reform a bunch of staff and start by new beggining. I really hate how most of staff has been selected, "haha i like you, you gunna be a great mod" that's my impression how staffs being selected.

Don't think I ever said I will train them better or any of that sort. The staff team consists of a lot of new staff members since a lot of old ones left. You are wrong about the selection process, about the trainings process and basically everything else.

I would love if you guys either ban eraav or force him to pay the 30-50$ real money he owes to Mamathieu for his tournament :)

Not going to happen, we can't do that.

Sometimes a little chaos is good. We get some insights, answers etc from both angles. A lot has happened and been swept under the rug and just because its swept under there doesn't mean it will go away. This, although it turned sour, does have purpose, I think.

A lot of this stuff is just not true, I can admit to mistakes from the past easily because those weren't my mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Also the next user who insults staff will be sanctioned, keep this discussion respectful or do not participate whatsoever.

Also keep this for discussions, useless stuff gets deleted.

Edited by Qeight
  • Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

By "you" I obviously meant staff as a whole most of the time.I don't blame you for all of this obviously.

I never said our ban wasn't justified. You know what I think,I admit having done that stuff,and I have no regrets at all. The feeling I got from doing it clearly made up for the ban.

I never said our actions weren't wrong. I never said that TR3Y or I were innocent.I acknowledge our actions were wrong,no worries.

All I ever wanted to know was the evidence.I think it's easy for you to understand why we think it's you.

You lied to us about being Qeight,after sticking up with you so much.

Only place TR3Y admitted to it was in the Mod Chat of Paradox. ( This is what I literally believe)

If this is not the case,if TR3Y literally said "I did it.I did that." then,yes,I'll gladly apologize to you,but I hope you can understand why I think you or somebody in Paradox modchat did it.

Let me tell you. You know me.You know I don't care about all of this. You know Trey. All we care about is to know who snaked us.

If the so called person accepts for the evidence to be shown then I will gladly take back everything I said here,and apologize to you publicly for what I said earlier.

#Akalli5555. Reach out to me here,or reach out to TR3Y here : PvP C♿uncil Member #6505 if that person ever agrees with the evidence being shown,whichever you're more comfortable with.

• Like 1

First of all,

I would like to thank Akalli as Eltyyy for letting everybody know the truth. When I linked my memories of what happened way back then with your reply I could clearly say that you were 100% right. I started playing this game a long time ago and back then it wasn't like this. It was actually fun and players actually enjoyed their time playing it. But slowly this game got completely destroyed by most of the biased staff members. All these biased members in discord acted like " Try trash talking me kid, I'll ban you before you know it" and it wasn't even the Official PRO Discord. Like what the hell, you are just a staff member in a MMO RPG game not a king ruling his pupils ffs. Don't you think you should act a little bit more friendly towards all the players instead of talking to them like you are their king or something?

About the Discord moderators :- Most of them have ego which is bigger than mountains. I seriously have no idea how these people got selected to be Discord Moderators when there are lots of old and experienced people out there who have actually known this community for a long time and knows how to handle it. Most probably by the method Akalli mentioned in his reply, "Being friends with a Staff Member".

About the Current Moderation :- The current moderation in game is utter bullcrap. I, myself had to delete "All Chat" so that I wouldn't be mute banned and I have also seen a lot of other people deleting it too. Muting people for simply typing "lmao" and talking about Football? Are you being serious here? PEOPLE ARE GETTING MUTED EVEN FOR WRITING MEMES IN ALL CHAT GOD DAMN IT. Are we supposed to talk about only Pokemon all day in "All Chat"? I have encountered MODS who don't even meet the requirements to become a MOD in a first place. Biased Staff Members and their friends be like,

"Friend: Hey ...., I just applied to become a Moderator. But I don't meet some of the requirements sadly. Like I can't speak fluent English and I don't understand a lot of English words either. I think I'm also not 18 yet. Could you help me out, please? Pretty please? <3

Biased Staff Member: Of course. You are my friend! You'll become a Moderator for sure!"

This is basically what is happening in all the Discord Mod - Staff Selections nowadays. Please recruit people who actually know how to MODERATE. Just muting people isn't called Moderating.

Suggestions : Make a voting system on all the Discord Mod - Staff selections. After all the applications for a staff member, the current Staff Members should choose like 5 or 8 people who are best suitable for an addition to the Staff Team. Then let the whole PRO community decide which 2 or 3 should be in the Staff Team. This way people will get to know the Staff members before they even become one which will help them to ease up a little bit in front of them. In this way current Staff Members can also clean the stain of "Unfair Selection" which a lot of people (including me) put on them these days. Also, This might seem impossible and I think it kind of is but, I think It's best for the Game and for the Community if the current Staff Members were all demoted and new Staff Member were chosen again from the scratch by a Dev.

At last I would like to state that, Everything I wrote above isn't meant to insult any individual or the current Staff Members themselves. I didn't mean any insult to any staff members, they can keep on doing what they think is best for this community, this forum thread is for the better future of PRO afterall. Those words are just truths which were buried deep inside me for a long time. I'm truly sorry if somebody feels hurt or insulted by my reply. I tried to keep it as friendly as possible. I hope this whole Forum Thread will help the Staff Members to make PRO a better game as it is now. I would like to thank some individual staff members like Logan, Walrosskastaine and Shaolan/Cames for always doing a great job. I'm again sorry to the one who felt insulted or hurt. Thanks for reading my comment.

• Like 4

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

All I ever wanted to know was the evidence.I think it's easy for you to understand why we think it's you.

You lied to us about being Qeight,after sticking up with you so much.

Only place TR3Y admitted to it was in the Mod Chat of Paradox. ( This is what I literally believe)

You are repeating what I told you, this is not the case. I asked the reporter but they rather stay anonymous.

Let me tell you. You know me.You know I don't care about all of this. You know Trey. All we care about is to know who snaked us.

The reporter doesn't want to be known and if you think just for one minute you would realize the truth.

First of all,

I would like to thank Akalli as Eltyyy for letting everybody know the truth. When I linked my memories of what happened way back then with your reply I could clearly say that you were 100% right. I started playing this game a long time ago and back then it wasn't like this. It was actually fun and players actually enjoyed their time playing it. But slowly this game got completely destroyed by most of the biased staff members. All these biased members in discord acted like " Try trash talking me kid, I'll ban you before you know it" and it wasn't even the Official PRO Discord. Like what the hell, you are just a staff member in a MMO RPG game not a king ruling his pupils ffs. Don't you think you should act a little bit more friendly towards all the players instead of talking to them like you are their king or something?

Bias, all we hear is bias? I can tell you right now, there is no bias involved.

Do you know what that word means? "inclination or prejudice for or against one person or group, especially in a way considered to be unfair."

Do you believe getting punished for being toxic, insulting, racist, having a deplorable behavior is bias against the user? No just no. Just because you are getting punished doesn't mean the staff team is bias. You could also just be "Player A" for all I care, you break the rules, you get sanctioned. It's really that simple.

About the Discord moderators :- Most of them have ego which is bigger than mountains. I seriously have no idea how these people got selected to be Discord Moderators when there are lots of old and experienced people out there who have actually known this community for a long time and knows how to handle it. Most probably by the method Akalli mentioned in his reply, "Being friends with a Staff Member".

We can not comment on Discord Moderators, make a Discord Hub post about it.

About the Current Moderation :- The current moderation in game is utter bullcrap. I, myself had to delete "All Chat" so that I wouldn't be mute banned and I have also seen a lot of other people deleting it too. Muting people for simply typing "lmao" and talking about Football? Are you being serious here? PEOPLE ARE GETTING MUTED EVEN FOR WRITING MEMES IN ALL CHAT GOD DAMN IT. Are we supposed to talk about only Pokemon all day in "All Chat"? I have encountered MODS who don't even meet the requirements to become a MOD in a first place. Biased Staff Members and their friends be like,

Wrong, scroll back a few pages. I explained it in detail already. If you are not even willing to read up on the nonsense you hear from players then sure believe what you wanna believe. We can not help players who just want to hear their side of the story but not the overall picture.

"Friend: Hey ...., I just applied to become a Moderator. But I don't meet some of the requirements sadly. Like I can't speak fluent English and I don't understand a lot of English words either. I think I'm also not 18 yet. Could you help me out, please? Pretty please? :RowletHeart:

Biased Staff Member: Of course. You are my friend! You'll become a Moderator for sure!"

This is basically what is happening in all the Discord Mod - Staff Selections nowadays. Please recruit people who actually know how to MODERATE. Just muting people isn't called Moderating.

I don't know about Discord Moderator selection about staff selection, we had an open recruitment, most of who here claim staff are so bad never applied or applied and failed their workshop or app'ship.

Stuff like you are describing is far from the reality, sounds nice in your mind if you dislike staff that much but just doesn't reflect the reality.

Suggestions : Make a voting system on all the Discord Mod - Staff selections. After all the applications for a staff member, the current Staff Members should choose like 5 or 8 people who are best suitable for an addition to the Staff Team. Then let the whole PRO community decide which 2 or 3 should be in the Staff Team. This way people will get to know the Staff members before they even become one which will help them to ease up a little bit in front of them. In this way current Staff Members can also clean the stain of "Unfair Selection" which a lot of people (including me) put on them these days. Also, This might seem impossible and I think it kind of is but, I think It's best for the Game and for the Community if the current Staff Members were all demoted and new Staff Member were chosen again from the scratch by a Dev.

No, staff members get a ton of hate for no reason, they get removed from staff if they reveal prior to a certain date. Staff members are not supposed to be known at first.

You think demoting people who spent tons of hours on that stuff will help the game? I am sorry but you are mistaken. You wouldn't be punished for racist stuff, for vulgar language for literally anything. Let botters roam around, got scammed? sucks for you buddy, your quest doesn't work? sucks for you buddy, you want help? sucks for you buddy, ladder is full with boosters? sucks for you buddy. Tournaments? Help? Lol, whaaaat?

You think removing staff members is a solution however that is far from the reality, most of the stuff said here is sadly a bunch of nonsense, give me evidence of anything and I can take actions however most of what is claimed here is just factually not true. Evidence and I stand by your side to fix those issues if they are actually a thing but they are not.

Last warning, I will forum ban people if they continue to spread hate, toxicity and nonsense in this thread. Keep it on topic or stay out.

• Like 1