Legendary Bird Quest

Waleed1301

i dont know if someone mentioned this already but make sure to talk to the final elder (when u go catch the bird) first for each island so that when u go catch the baby pokemon for each bird, you dont waste time and have to go hunt another bc u caught it before you spoke to the elder

original.gif
LUHARRR#1687

I honestly have no idea what you do with it, maybe there's a surprise who knows :p

my opinion is , after get all bird you have a chance to get lugia because silver wing is for that. but how knows actually.

anyway , another appointment. add at your guide that When you finally get all orbs player can talk to lugia to get silver wing.

i have all the dex, fromt he caught and seen pokemons , all i need is gems so i believe i can give you a feedback from that later

thanks for the guide to.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

tnx

can u tell me a good poke to beat fire elder?

Hi,

to beat Fire elder is preaty easy actually , use a blasiken h.a with rock move and a ground move, use focus band or focus slash on it , and sword dance one time.

do it till talonflame, at talon flame use toxic from a pokémon that can use it and hold also the focus slash, and gain time till it goes down with protects and recovers.

ps. if blasiken goes down later because u miss the rock slide at charizard try again.

About the second boss is not only 6 pokémons but 8 pokemons in total. so will be hard.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: