Vote: Should be revert Gale Wings to gen6 till battle rework?

Eaty

Should we revert GW to gen6?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert GW to gen6?

Personally i think yes. There are many counters already, like SR and couple hidden abilities that prevent priority moves. I'm not smogonbird fan but i think the nerf went too far, like they could make GW won't active when hp below 50% instead of below 100%.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your reasoning is that the meta isnt clear? Isnt a not clear meta good, if you want clear meta look to the uber tier on showdown, if your not using 6/20 pokes your lossing. then you describe lots of different styles and say that they are strong. Isnt this also good?

Shall we use speedboost blazekin again, wasnt that fun....

Q8 i dont like blacklists bc we live according with poke economy. if u ban a poke, lets say conk! the prices wil ldrop to near 0. just like what happen to talon and goth. and that will ruin the economy

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

your reasoning is that the meta isnt clear? Isnt a not clear meta good, if you want clear meta look to the uber tier on showdown, if your not using 6/20 pokes your lossing. then you describe lots of different styles and say that they are strong. Isnt this also good?

Shall we use speedboost blazekin again, wasnt that fun....

Indeed having many teams is good. couldnt agree more. but some of them are in a way unfair, since things that can stop them from being good, isnt coded :/

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Q8 i dont like blacklists bc we live according with poke economy. if u ban a poke, lets say conk! the prices wil ldrop to near 0. just like what happen to talon and goth. and that will ruin the economy

Sounds like you have talons in the bank, Im still struggling to belive this was polled

• Like 1

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

I am STRONGLY against this. Why would we ever want to GO BACK a gen for just 1 ability. Either everything would need to have gen 6 mechanics or nothing. It makes 0 sense. Galewings was nerfed for a reason. It was dominate even WITH all the legendary pokemon PRO is missing. I literally cant think of a single good reason this would be allowed. Imagine someone new trying out the game. "Oh this is gen 7 mechanics nice... wait why does this talonflame have priority at half hp?" I'm sorry, this is just a terrible idea

• Like 8

ex.png

ONETEAM.png