Vote: Should be revert Gale Wings to gen6 till battle rework?

Eaty

Should we revert GW to gen6?  

572 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert GW to gen6?

I wont even waste a single second reading this, sinceit comed from the guy that says: Volcarona is a rain sweeper ^o anyway. knew many wouldnt agree. and ok. i get it, many dont like it. all i wanted was simple: shouldnt have ever changed from gen6 to gen7 when we lacked so many things, gen6 was incomplete, which made this gen7 super incomplete. all im saying. But bring the hammer and hit me with it for sharing an opinion that u guys dont share ^^

1578700514059.png.09764f80531d4e3a8ad386e8b7c148a3.png

1578700476750.png.a2c041ab7a827ddc91640fbc5bd1b428.png

• Like 9

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have people been drinking lately? I thought people were running rain teams lately, not beer teams...

Anyway, to answer the poll, no. You are crazy just to propose it. Idkup already shared most of the technical info i'd have had.

Furthermore, why exactly is there no ETA for battle revamp when at the beginning of 2019 was ''eta 2/3 months''? Interesting. I guess another one bites the dust. Remember when Shane promised Megas in 2016 and even introduced some mega stones in the game? I am not going to lie I am sad right now.

Please, instead of finding the time to get the community to decide whether to bring back old completly broken sets to ''refresh'' (???) the meta, why not take the time to try and figure out together how to get basic things such as VoltUrn and Substitute to work? Now THAT would absolutely change the current meta for the better.

• Like 4

Maybe this is not really related to the topic but I will tell you the reason why I really dislike PvP on PRO even when I'm a really competitive person.

- PvP definitely need a better love in PRO. As you can see, there are almost 0 topic about PvP discussion on forum recently, no one want to talk about it, competitive players either got banned or left PRO. But moreover, there are no trustworthy person for us to ask for PvP changes.

- I don't get any hype from PVP changed, most of times. As I said, i'm a competitive person and I don't care if you make change for some useless PvP mons, I only care about some meta breaker pokemon or some top tier mons. The only time I got hyped is when you added "Auroveil" to this game, cuz I know it gonna change the meta a little bit.

- PRO are way too careful when they think a new pokemon gonna be OP. Example: what is the point of adding kyurem to this game but not kyurem-black. kyurem is usable but it's too far from being good while kyurem-black is actually a mon which fit the meta, but I know you will never add it to the game. maybe you think its gonna be OP if you just look at its stats but kyurem-black is not that good, just a usable mon and thats it. You want to change the meta but you never take the risk of meta being changed, that is how PRO works. IMO, new mons added should be OP because it will hype ppl, then we can start discussion about banning a pokemon if its too OP. Isn't it the reason why we need forum? Now you just bring back talond, a pokemon which everyone already know how good it is. I like the way you want to change the meta but it's 100% so many better ways to do that.

- just fix u-turn and v-switch bug, I swear PvP will get 1000% better if this bug got fixed, this is why meta never changed.

I still vote YES for this poll even thought I don't really like it. I vote for it because I always support when ppl don't follow smogon rules, ofc when its make sense. PRO meta is not even close to smogon meta, we just need a right adjustment.

Hey guys, we forget to ban "Baton pass", a move which completely got banned in gen 7+ following smogon rules, stop abusing it in ranked:SnivyBad:

• Like 6
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

I still think a testing period within pro before voting would be better than a blind vote where people can only assume what will happen

I don't trust the test period. They did it last time and they never discussed to come back to way it was before. They just decided to keep the changes without any discussion or reviews. This will happen again.

• Like 1
sign2.png

Firstly you said that you are only playing sun that is a lie I have faced you in pvp a couple of time playing a rain team:PixiuRIP:, you have even made a couple of Youtube video of yourself playing rain. Secondly I play on both Gold and Silver since it opened I am no warrior I have just seen you playing weather only since that time it is a fact. Thirdly reaching the ladder is no achievement there are barely any players in pvp , it's always the same faces it is quite easy in fact I don't know why you are bragging about it anyone could do it:SquirtleShy:, And finally I am going to stop replying to you , you are very rude calling anyone that don't agree with you 'noob' just like a dictator, also you have been lying. This conversation is going nowhere I am going to stop replying to you have a nice day.

There are so many people that disagree with me and I like it. I like to discuss what makes sense.

But you want changes in the meta by bringing Gen 6 back? Talonflame will just intensify the meta. More people will use Heatran, Garchomp, Rotom-Wash, Zapdos, Rain... this is already int the meta, Talonflame will just make it more intensified.

You want changes? Look up the Gen 7 changes that we don't have in PRO yet, for example... Ditto, Substitute, Kyurem Black, White, and many other moves, abilities, items and pokemon that are missing in the game. We are locked in Gen 6.5 in PRO, and you want to go back to Gen 6 instead of going forward to Gen7!

And Yes, I used Rain for ONE SEASON as a MEME. You already said, I play since 2016 and I used rain for ONE month, and my team didn't have any OP Pokemon like Dragonite or Manaphy.

I don't even know why you keep talking about ME and not the actual pool. Just admit you love me.

About the Ladder, welll, if we are talking about competitive in PRO, Ladder is a way to show you are competitive. I don't know why you brag for not being in the ladder. That makes my brain cells wonder why the dinosaurs died.

sign2.png