Suggestion for Daily pvp quest in vermillion

Laevyateinn

+1

although i think 4x coin reward for 1st win on the daily is probably abit high, mabye something like,

1st daily win +1pvp coin

3rd daily win +2 pvp coins

also if this is implemented it needs a global reset mabye 00:00GMT+0 not a 24h w8

Also for those of you advocating this, it will DEVALUE your current PvP coins

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea, many games have a daily bonus for your first pvp win, and ya know what.. I'd even go a step further.

Add niche challenges/bounties, such as "KO 10 pokemon with a grass type in ranked pvp" or things like that (I'm sure others could come up with even better ideas for this)

Maybe some ideas like that that may even get people to use pokes they wouldnt normally use in pvp. I think it'd be a nice shake up to make things slightly more fun, perhaps even slightly less sweaty, and could force some semblance of creativity.

• Like 1

This needs another bump lol

I think part of it is we simply need to make pvp a little more rewarding, particularly for those who will never approach the top of the ladder.

Kids are just nasty in this game lol I use showdown to test teams for here. Meaning I'm not using megas or zmoves or nothin, so on paper my teams are usually outclassed as im going up against Lando-Ts, Tapu Kokos, Z nukes, and all the brokenness.. and I still manage to usually win around 70% of games so I'm like great! This team will clearly be a success in pro....

I bring it here and get absolutely mollywhopped lmao but I don't like to abide by the meta I like to get creative and just come up with fun out of the box ideas. Hence why I cant stress enough how great it would be to add niche daily/weekly bounties that incentivize mixing it up some times.

It would certainly attract more people to pvp, who for many get discouraged after going in a few times and getting absolutely catastrophically obliterated lol pvp in this game is hard enough as to where if you lose but play well and knock out some pokes there could be some small residual conselation prize, like amassed over several games played (or a small few if you're just dominating lol).

+1

As I've stated in another suggestion, PvP does indeed need improvement to attract more players.

But also, according to the suggestion, maybe also think about weekly challenges?

This way, it will keep players playing more on a daily basis to complete the weekly challenge as well as the daily ones.

If I would come up with some cool rewards for daily and weekly challenges, here are my suggestions;

Rewards for the daily challenge:

• Commonly used PvP items
  • PvP coins 1-5
  • Items (Picked from a random set including items like fossils, focus sash, etc)
  • A sync poke (from a random set that changes weekly, like the game corner)
  • Other middle-tier rewards

Rewards for the weekly challenges:

• Shiny Sync Poke? (from a random set that changes weekly, like the game corner)
  • Event sprite Poke (Sync or not?)
  • 10-15 PvP Coins
  • 1-2 CC?
  • Other high tier rewards

Do note that I have not included Pokedollars as a reward, because both daily and weekly should have a fixed amount on completion.

For example, the daily challenge gives 25-50k, while the weekly challenge gives 75k-100k.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

+1

As I've stated in another suggestion, PvP does indeed need improvement to attract more players.

But also, according to the suggestion, maybe also think about weekly challenges?

This way, it will keep players playing more on a daily basis to complete the weekly challenge as well as the daily ones.

If I would come up with some cool rewards for daily and weekly challenges, here are my suggestions;

Rewards for the daily challenge:

• Commonly used PvP items
  • PvP coins 1-5
  • Items (Picked from a random set including items like fossils, focus sash, etc)
  • A sync poke (from a random set that changes weekly, like the game corner)
  • Other middle-tier rewards

Rewards for the weekly challenges:

• Shiny Sync Poke (from a random set that changes weekly, like the game corner)
  • Event sprite Poke (Sync or not?)
  • 10-15 PvP Coins
  • 1-2 CC?
  • Other high tier rewards

Do note that I have not included Pokedollars as a reward, because both daily and weekly should have a fixed amount on completion.

For example, the daily challenge gives 25-50k, while the weekly challenge gives 75k-100k.

I'm in favor of all this except one part... the shiny sync. That's a little bit much and would just devalue the hell out of shinies.

CCs may not be a great idea either because we do want people to support the game and donate for those rather just rack them up this way.

But yeah some specifics aside, I agree with the general idea.

• Like 2