Hey it's me

Hey, it's me, Blitza! :D

I've been playing Pokémon for a loooong time. Started with Pokémon Ruby for the GBA, and since that was the first generation of games I played, I may be a little biased towards them :P

I used to play competitively in gen 3, gen 4 and a little bit in gen 5, as well, but now I only play casual, and like to collect Pokémon ^_^. Although, I did do some speedruns here and there, but that's not the same as competitive battling :P

I never really used forums much at all, and nowadays it seems like they're barely around, but I'm glad this one seems to be active ^w^, so I'd like to try and get active too!

A few years ago, in 2015 maybe, I played Pokémon Revolution Online before, but now I'm starting over in 2020 :3

So yeah, I hope to meet some nice people here, because a forum doesn't seem as scary and overwhelming as a gigantic discord server >o<

Greetings, Blitza ^w^/

• Like 1

Let's play ポケモンしりとり

Hello @Blitza, welcome back to PRO!

I hope you find enjoyment in playing the game again. If you ever have a question about anything feel free to ask the on the forums!

Some important sub-forums are:

• Resolution Center; Here you can get your questions answered (mostly by staff members).
  • Player zone; You can suggest here stuff you want to be added in-game, find some helpfull guides and much more, have a look!
  • Trade Zone; You can sell and buy Pokemons here, but also services and much more.
  • There is much more to discover on the forums.. but you can find it out yourself :']

Kind regards, Contrary

^.^

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will enjoy PRO.

As for the discord part, were not that scary haha, we don't bite.

Most of the people there are super friendly. Come visit it once in a while. :]

Edited by Ichibann