world quest non legendary pokemon should hold nature or iv reroll

Luohan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 from me too.

That way there's an actual reward no matter whether you get a legend or a trash non-legend, after you spent all that time and effort catching the target. We need reroll tickets slightly more accessible anyway, with how many catchable legends we have now. The random nature of World Quest in terms of what you get and even when it will happen, not to mention the difficulty in catching enough amount of the target, might be able to balance the access to reroll ticket.

i agree...it s a nice proposal...i have completed wq many times, and only once a legendary spawn...yesterday, i caught a sync fail gentle volcarona 5sp, 13spatk, which i released immediately...It does not make sense to complete wq and get the same reward as by beating erika boss...it is something more difficult that you get a chance to compete once every two - three months, not every twelve days... the difficulty of the game is not an excuse...you give three legendaries with a 20 minutes easy quest, and u make wq a race with no reward for the majority of the contestants...If you dont change that, wq will die...

I agree that if we receive a no legendary Pokémon, we should increase the reward. A person who hunts their Pokémon for five hours will think they've wasted their time if they don't receive a legendary Pokémon. So I think that adding, perhaps a nature reroll ticket to the pokémon, which is not tradable so as not to ruin the economy of the game, would be a good compensation.

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

• 2 weeks later...

The recent Aron WQ makes me think this suggestion probably needs more people to look into it.

The fact that the best way to hunt Aron uses repel, means the result better be worth all those repel. Especially since it's tier 8, meaning it gonna take tons of repel. I feel sorry for those who spent lots yet didn't get a legend from the Aron WQ.